It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: You're outvoted 2-1, so we're still good. ;)
Vitek: I agree on disagreeing with Lifthrasil so it is 2-2 and since we are both longer on GOG than you 2 it is only natural our votes have more weight than yours aso we win.
I definitely have more weight, both physically and as the mod. :-)

Vitek: I agree on disagreeing with Lifthrasil so it is 2-2 and since we are both longer on GOG than you 2 it is only natural our votes have more weight than yours aso we win.
ZFR: I agree with Bookwyrm and bler144 because I like them better. 3-2.
So, you're saying that you prefer Bookwyrm and bler to stay away from the game you're playing in? What do you have against them? ;-)
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Lifthrasil
Test. Can someone reply to this, please?
ZFR: Test. Can someone reply to this, please?
I could, but I won't.
SirPrimalform: I could, but I won't.
Thanks or not.
Post edited October 23, 2018 by ZFR
ZFR: this
I tried to ask someone to reply to you, but his chat isn't public.
Guys, is your chat history limited too? This might be a problem for mafia games. Already I can't go back far enough to view my chat history with HSL for my mafia game.
ZFR: Guys, is your chat history limited too? This might be a problem for mafia games. Already I can't go back far enough to view my chat history with HSL for my mafia game.
It seems oddly varied - I can see chats from you back to last Dec, and Trent since 2016, but most others seem to cut off around Jul 20 of this year.
ZFR: Guys, is your chat history limited too? This might be a problem for mafia games. Already I can't go back far enough to view my chat history with HSL for my mafia game.
bler144: It seems oddly varied - I can see chats from you back to last Dec, and Trent since 2016, but most others seem to cut off around Jul 20 of this year.
It's limited by number of lines, not time.

Looks like the chat history is there but doesn't appear. adalia will look into the scripts.
bler144: It seems oddly varied - I can see chats from you back to last Dec, and Trent since 2016, but most others seem to cut off around Jul 20 of this year.
ZFR: It's limited by number of lines, not time.

Looks like the chat history is there but doesn't appear. adalia will look into the scripts.
That was my assumption, but I was too lazy to count to confirm.
FWIW, it occurs to me - at least speaking for myself - I'd be better off if I took relevant PMs from the mod and put them in a google doc/sheet anyway. Much more accessible/readable vs constantly scrolling back through GOG chat interface.
If you haven't seen it, here is a quick fix from adalia:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/chat_history_gone/post8
Imma go out on a limb and ask to be put back on the hosting list.
agentcarr16: Imma go out on a limb and ask to be put back on the hosting list.
Done.
@trent, zeo, gogtrial: I might need a replacement for the next Day. Is any of you ready to play?