It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: [...] as the last resort.
HypersomniacLive: That site wants to know my physical location, so I guess I'll never find out what it is you wanted us to see.
It's a mediocre, tacky restaurant in Las Vegas called Dick's Last Resort.

It seemed apt since I can be a dick, and my play is often mediocre and tacky like their food but gets 3 stars for being entertaining.
bler144: It's a mediocre, tacky restaurant in Las Vegas called Dick's Last Resort.

It seemed apt since I can be a dick, and my play is often mediocre and tacky like their food but gets 3 stars for being entertaining.
You should give yourself a little more credit than that, but at the very least you do the most important part right. ;-)
trentonlf: Bookwyrm reminded me. Loved flubs game (I forgot he did that though LOL ), but I was thinking of Lift’s all mafia game.
HypersomniacLive: Ha, and I don't remember that he was paranoid about a traitor on his team in Lifthrasil's all mafia game.
I didn't read their chat, but in the wrap-up that was their team's excuse for why they never figured out how the NK worked.

Yes, the game where the winning mafia team didn't get a single NK and still won in a clean sweep. Genius.
bler144: I didn't read their chat, but in the wrap-up that was their team's excuse for why they never figured out how the NK worked.

Yes, the game where the winning mafia team didn't get a single NK and still won in a clean sweep. Genius.
Well, if you hadn't NK'd me things might have turned out differently.
Anyone else observing the current forum mafia game and finding it fascinating? I've got some reads on folks and I'm curious how accurate I am. Maybe I'll sign up for the next one.
muddysneakers: Anyone else observing the current forum mafia game and finding it fascinating? I've got some reads on folks and I'm curious how accurate I am. Maybe I'll sign up for the next one.
You can ask for a link to the observer thread and start chatting and exchanging observations there. Just don't talk about the game in progress anywhere else.
muddysneakers: Anyone else observing the current forum mafia game and finding it fascinating? I've got some reads on folks and I'm curious how accurate I am. Maybe I'll sign up for the next one.
Just be aware:
a) At this point ZFR (moderator) is probably one of the few if not the only one who has that quicktopic link, and
b) early in any game the observer thread is pretty sparse. As players die in the game they shuffle out of the game forum and into the observer thread.

So it probably will be mostly you expressing your observations for a while, but I think there's a deadline soonish? Which might mean 1-2 more people joining the observer thread in the next few days.
Bookwyrm627: You can ask for a link to the observer thread and start chatting and exchanging observations there. Just don't talk about the game in progress anywhere else.
I don't want to influence the game I just think the exchanges are pretty interesting.
Do you want to sub for Dessimu?
That would be great. Difficult, sure, to jump into the cold water as your first game. But it might turn out to be fun and new players are always welcome!
To make matters better, I'm now having 403 Forbidden when I access quicktopic. I'm visiting Poland for a few days. I can still access it on my Irish mobile.

Anyone knows how to troubleshoot this? muntedenfs had the same issue I remember but not sure if a solution was found for him. Someone else said quicktopics is blocked at work.

EDIT: This happens for the quicktopic.com main page or any thread page.

EDIT 2: it works if I tether off my Irish phone. But I wonder if there is a solution?
Post edited September 19, 2018 by ZFR
I had that problem too, once. But it only affected Chrome. Under Firefox it worked. So the usual steps would be:
-try a different browser
-clear your cache and all cookies
-try a VPN (if it's a regional thing)
Lifthrasil: I had that problem too, once. But it only affected Chrome. Under Firefox it worked. So the usual steps would be:
-try a different browser
-clear your cache and all cookies
-try a VPN (if it's a regional thing)
Sadly the first and second option didn't work (tried Pale Moon, Firefox, Chrome and Edge). Fortunately, I can use it on my mobile or tether off it which is easier than VPN.
I think that Brasas recently mentioned QT is blocked for him, and he's in Poland, IIRC.

adaliabooks said he also had this issue with his landline Internet connection, but not his mobile, and contacted the QT admins to whitelist his IP. Perhaps you could try it too?
HypersomniacLive: I think that Brasas recently mentioned QT is blocked for him, and he's in Poland, IIRC.

adaliabooks said he also had this issue with his landline Internet connection, but not his mobile, and contacted the QT admins to whitelist his IP. Perhaps you could try it too?
Thanks. I did that.