It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm back from Easter vacation. Where is the new game? I wanna play! ;-)
Lifthrasil: I'm back from Easter vacation. Where is the new game? I wanna play! ;-)
I was giving Vitek through the holiday weekend to respond.

I am now sending out queries to RWarehall, CSPVG, Telika, and QuadrAlien.

Edit:
I have sent a PM to each of them. They have 3 days to respond, with preference given to the person highest on the Hosting List. If none is able to do it by that time (~4:00pm UTC, Friday), I will open it up to anyone who has a game ready on a first come, first serve basis.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by TheGOGfather
TheGOGfather: Edit:
I have sent a PM to each of them. They have 3 days to respond, with preference given to the person highest on the Hosting List. If none is able to do it by that time (~4:00pm UTC, Friday), I will open it up to anyone who has a game ready on a first come, first serve basis.
I have another setting prepared with the experience from the last one. But I'd like to play a round first before I run another game myself. But there are plenty of ideas floating around. So there will be no lack of mods. :-)
I need a game! I start arguing in other threads again!
JMich: I need a game! I start arguing in other threads again!
Step up to the plate, homie! Where's your game?
JMich: I need a game! I start arguing in other threads again!
yogsloth: Step up to the plate, homie! Where's your game?
A mod can't argue in his game unfortunately, so it won't solve my problem. I had encountered a setup I'd like to run, but need to find it again, and discuss it with another to see if it is a worthy one or not.
I live once again!

Hi, I was without internet connection ofr last 12 days so I couldn't reply.
I can run emergency game if people need it now but it would be quickly prepared run-of-the-mill setup with little to no flavour as I would need some time to prepare more detailed game.
So if yogsloth (or someone else) wants to go first with his game, I have no problem with it and it would probably be better.
Vitek: I live once again!

Hi, I was without internet connection ofr last 12 days so I couldn't reply.
I can run emergency game if people need it now but it would be quickly prepared run-of-the-mill setup with little to no flavour as I would need some time to prepare more detailed game.
So if yogsloth (or someone else) wants to go first with his game, I have no problem with it and it would probably be better.
Perhaps if you hosted a smaller, quicker game? Some veterans have voiced a desire to take a game off, so you might be able to run a 9 or 11 person game that would go quickly. Not everything has to be complex; you don't have to out-twist the last guy. :)
The OP of this thread needs a few updates, since game 26 has ended.
I've been contacted by the GOGfather and told that I'm next on the hosting list. I have a setup ready, but we're just waiting to see if RWarehall doesn't want to host the next one instead.

If he does not, I'll have a go. That is, of course, if none of you object, or would rather have someone else do it.
CSPVG: I've been contacted by the GOGfather and told that I'm next on the hosting list. I have a setup ready, but we're just waiting to see if RWarehall doesn't want to host the next one instead.

If he does not, I'll have a go. That is, of course, if none of you object, or would rather have someone else do it.
I really liked the flavor of #20, even though the actual format of an assassin game is probably not something that worked out as well as everyone hoped. The game certainly showed a very nice touch to it, though! I have zero doubts that another CSPVG setup would be well-structured and fun to play.

My question is the obvious one - can you commit to being active enough to run it?
Just want to confirm that I'd be up for murdering some innocent towns people in the next game… lynching evil mafia I mean :P
Okay, creating a QuickTopic was stupid easy.

adaliabooks: Attention getter
Sage103082: Attention getter
Robbeasy: Attention getter
Adalia, Sage, and Robb, if you would rather play in my future game, now is the time to let me know. Please PM me your decision if you want to help construct the thing, and I'll respond with the QT link.
yogsloth: My question is the obvious one - can you commit to being active enough to run it?
I think most people that participated in that game can attest to the fact that I am a much more active mod than a player. So yes, I do think that I could be active enough to run it.
yogsloth: My question is the obvious one - can you commit to being active enough to run it?
CSPVG: I think most people that participated in that game can attest to the fact that I am a much more active mod than a player. So yes, I do think that I could be active enough to run it.
Then sign me up! :)
Post edited April 08, 2015 by yogsloth