It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Need to clean up and go off to train for the afternoon.
Go teach them like a boss! :D
bler144:
Aaaaah bler that's great to hear - well not the persistent health issue or being out $140 but the fact that it was something you were aware of and everything turned out okay.

I tried to be a bit nonchalant with my first post, but part of me was freaking out worried that something catastrophic had happened and you woke up on the floor bleeding out your eyes and ears ;)
bler144:
Ixamyakxim: Aaaaah bler that's great to hear - well not the persistent health issue or being out $140 but the fact that it was something you were aware of and everything turned out okay.

I tried to be a bit nonchalant with my first post, but part of me was freaking out worried that something catastrophic had happened and you woke up on the floor bleeding out your eyes and ears ;)
I wasn't entirely sure myself when I first posted. The first look in the mirror was grizzly so I just went back to bed and made bright red sheets.

Last night I thought I might have lost a whole pint+, but on review this a.m. it was probably more in the 1/2-3/4 pint range. Speaking of pints, I brought Irish pub food back to my room and...they didn't give me any silverware.

The largest pool of blood on the bathroom floor tiles was probably about 12-14" diameter - if did this kinda cool thing where the outer circumference dried black and lifted up off the floor, where the center was still crimson. Kinda wish I'd taken a picture.
Lovely.

Take care, dude.
Just a notice, the night will take the full 48 hours this time, since not all night actions are in yet, and I'll be away this evening. So I'll start the new Day tomorrow.
Lifthrasil: Just a notice, the night will take the full 48 hours this time, since not all night actions are in yet, and I'll be away this evening. So I'll start the new Day tomorrow.
These bloody slackers should stop staring at the sale, and get their actions in already! ;-P
Decent chance I'll be off-line most of the day tomorrow. If I'm NKed then it won't affect gameplay, and I'll just bop in with my "bah" post whenever.

Already have it picked out, though.