It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: You give me all the good presents!

[...]
Make no mistake, I have ulterior motives.
List of players:
[...]
10. P1na
11. adaliabooks
12. bler144
[...]

Repacements and Observers:
mchack (O)
adalia (O)
moonshineshadow (O)
Vitek (O)
I like how adaliabooks is both playing, and observing. Where do I sign up for this?

Lifthrasil: So, now what do we do? bler is willing to step in if necessary. So we are either one player short or, if he doesn't play, we have one player too many (we can play with 12, 13, 16 or 17 players. 14 doesn't work unfortunately)
I already said earlier today that I'd step down if you exceed the tot number of players we need (post #148).
The game is live, but probably best to wait for your PMs which should be incoming.
budejovice: The game is live, but probably best to wait for your PMs which should be incoming.
But I might get killed if I don't post now!
P1na: But I might get killed if I don't post now!
You know of some action that can kill you before the game already, smells fishy to me...

Vote P1na
You can start posting now. Some additional info (that I forgot for some people) will follow right away.
budejovice: The game is live, but probably best to wait for your PMs which should be incoming.
For someone not willing to play, you seem awfully on top of things. ;-P

List of players:
[...]
10. P1na
11. adaliabooks
12. bler144
[...]

Repacements and Observers:
mchack (O)
adalia (O)
moonshineshadow (O)
Vitek (O)
HypersomniacLive: I like how adaliabooks is both playing, and observing. Where do I sign up for this?
So where's my link to the observer thread? I need some inside info to help me win ;)
HypersomniacLive: For someone not willing to play, you seem awfully on top of things. ;-P
The avoidance of work is a powerful thing. :)
adaliabooks: So where's my link to the observer thread? I need some inside info to help me win ;)
You'll get when I get mine! ;-)

budejovice: The avoidance of work is a powerful thing. :)
Does anyone in the office still believe that you do actual work while you're there? ;-P
adaliabooks: So where's my link to the observer thread? I need some inside info to help me win ;)
HypersomniacLive: You'll get when I get mine! ;-)

budejovice: The avoidance of work is a powerful thing. :)
HypersomniacLive: Does anyone in the office still believe that you do actual work while you're there? ;-P
I think they realized something was up when i didn't move back to the front desk from my office in the back after the tax season temp left. ;)

Hey, if the work gets done...
I have to leave you for now. If you have any remaining questions, just PM me and/or agentcarr. Whoever of us is around first will answer them.
Hello! Are my post being posted?

Edit: seems like they are. Can't see my last post at the main thread at all.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by P1na
P1na: Hello! Are my post being posted?

Edit: seems like they are. Can't see my last post at the main thread at all.
Known forum bug which may happen with posts on a new page. Take a little time and check again is the usual recommendation.
JMich: Known forum bug which may happen with posts on a new page. Take a little time and check again is the usual recommendation.
Yes, but it had been almost 20 minutes and somebody else had posted in between without my post appearing, plus my internet connection tends to be shaky, so I really thought it was gone this time.
Starting Thur I'm on the road for about 11 days.

Barring computer malfunction, I should still have online access every evening, but I may not be connected during the day much if at all for that stretch - family for the holiday/weekend, and in training (Vegas!) during the week.

I will have alternate computer access the 26th-29th, and the 5th-6th, but if my laptop dies on the road (again) I could potentially end up off-line between the 30th and the eve of the 4th.