It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is confusing, could someone explain it? A merge? Separate installers? Detail the changes please.
sm5..: This is confusing, could someone explain it? A merge? Separate installers? Detail the changes please.
Very sure it's one offline installer version that includes all the stuff listed in the "Owners Receive" part on the store page.
king_kunat: Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give you a quick heads-up that both DOOM (1993) and DOOM II will be unavailable in our store for 3 hours today (August 8th), from 4 PM UTC to 7 PM UTC.

But there’s no need to worry! We suspect that the Doomguy has some demon-killing to do (hence he being away for those 3 hours), but both titles will return!

That’s it, hope you are all having a great week so far :)

P.S. Let’s use this thread to share your favorite track from any DOOM game OST – I’ll start with a classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFosw&ab_channel=JimDarkMagic
Will it be a new entry in our libraries or will replace the enhanced version?
KetobaK: Will it be a new entry in our libraries or will replace the enhanced version?
Yes for the first part of your question, no for the second part. :)
KetobaK: Will it be a new entry in our libraries or will replace the enhanced version?
Berzerk2k2: Yes for the first part of your question, no for the second part. :)
Great service!
Doom + Doom II is not being added to my library in spite of the fact that i do own Doom 2, does anyone else have this problem?
I own the new version and gog say its in my library but when I go to the store page for it it does not say I own it. Strange inconsistency I hope is fixed soon.
kilgoretroutfan: Doom + Doom II is not being added to my library in spite of the fact that i do own Doom 2, does anyone else have this problem?
Yeah, I also have this problem. I contacted customer support, but I still have yet to get a reply.
Post edited August 09, 2024 by Skullzrawk9
Yesterday we had some problems with the auto redeem for owners of DOOM (1993) and/or DOOM II, but the majority of people should have the new edition in their library by now. If you're still missing it, please don't hesitate to contact our support!
king_kunat: Yesterday we had some problems with the auto redeem for owners of DOOM (1993) and/or DOOM II, but the majority of people should have the new edition in their library by now. If you're still missing it, please don't hesitate to contact our support!
Yeah this has resolved my issue now. Thank you gog.
Fixed. Now I'm doomed !
Post edited August 09, 2024 by Judicat0r
Some content got removed, isn't? Just like Bethesda already did before.

And again. There is few IDs, few bundles (just for one game too). New IDs implemented. And yet GOG+Bethesda failed again keep old items and bring new without issues.
Post edited August 10, 2024 by QWEEDDYZ
QWEEDDYZ: Some content got removed, isn't? Just like Bethesda already did before.

And again. There is few IDs, few bundles (just for one game too). New IDs implemented. And yet GOG+Bethesda failed again keep old items and bring new without issues.
From what I have read, it is my understanding that both games are the Enhanced version, that has been enhanced even more.

I'm not aware of anything being removed, but plenty has been added. I'm not sure how much of the added, is out-of-the-box or needing to be downloaded from Bethesda for free, much like it is with Quake Enhanced, via the game menu.

With Quake Enhanced, you were able to download the additional stuff, and if you wanted, you could back them up as DRM-Free on their own, which is exactly what I did, and placed them in my Quake Enhanced backup folder.

DOOM + DOOM II is a single installer (EXE) file that is just under 900 MB.

Previous Enhanced versions are a combined 631 MB (316 + 315).
FINAL DOOM is not mentioned, so doesn't appear to be included.
Original versions of DOOM and DOOM II are included.
Timboli: FINAL DOOM is not mentioned, so doesn't appear to be included.
Really?

From the game page:

TNT: Evilution
The UAC relocated their experiments to one of the moons of Jupiter. A spaceship, mistaken for a supply vessel, was granted access. But when it got close to the base, demons poured out. All your comrades were slaughtered or zombified. This time it's not about survival. It's about revenge.

The Plutonia Experiment
Every effort has been made by the nation's top scientists to close the seven interdimensional Gates of Hell, but one portal remains open. Alone, you must infiltrate the ravaged base, defeat the demon Gatekeeper, and seal the last Hell portal before the undead take over the world.