It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That’s right – we want to make this weekend exceptional. And what’s the better way to do it than with an awesome GIVEAWAY of Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun from Throwback Entertainment and discounts up to -70% on all their amazing classics in our catalog! Feel free to claim your copy and enjoy the discounts until May 22nd, 1 PM UTC.

Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun is a very unique action game which consists of various mini games based on all kinds of circus acts. The titular Big Top O’ Fun circus is in deep – it owes $10,000 to a greedy banker named I.M. Tightwad, who arrives on the scene with the intent of demolishing the circus this very night unless it can pay up. In a fit of desperation, the ringmaster organizes a display of six acts to raise money for the doomed circus: diving, juggling, trapeze, knife throwing, tightrope and the human cannonball. The performance in each act is judged by five clowns, who offer money depending on the quality of the show. It’s up to you to perform well and save the circus. Lots of fun, dark humor and a bit of violence – check it out!

Now, Throwback Entertainment never misses when it comes to classic gaming. These folks develop, create, and publish immersive and interactive titles that captivate and show us why we’ve fallen in love with games (and keep doing so!) in the first place. Find all their discounted games HERE and see for yourself! Here are some of the examples:

Blade Warrior (-50%)
Action-adventure, fantasy side scroller. In this game you explore a strange and deadly world where the minions of Murk roam throughout the land. Defeating your enemies will be possible with advanced swordplay mechanics and ability to collect artifacts to increase your strength and to trade with the 7 Wizards. Craft spells using ingredients scavenged throughout the world and find the ancient stone archways to traverse across paths.

Theme Park Mystery (-50%)
2D adventure platformer in which you try to find the answer to what shocking evil lurks in your uncle's Magic Canyon Theme Park, drove the fun seekers away and made uncle insane. This fright-filled trip through a playground of peril presents 4 distinct levels each with their own unique gameplay style and themes: Dragonland, Dreamland, Futureland, and Yesterdayland. Defeat 8 demons scattered around the park. Each posing a unique challenge.

Savage (-50%)
Arcade action side scroller. Fueled by rage, the titular Savage plunges into battle wielding his huge axe in a berserk frenzy as he reaps destruction on all who stand in his way. Use all your skill, determination and lightning-fast reactions to battle the onslaught of seedy monsters and menacing skulls. Rescue your maiden and recover the special powers imprisoned deep in the castle's labyrinth. Savage captures all the fun of high-speed, arcade-action in one amazing, multi-challenging game.

Annals of Rome (-50%)
The 1986 classic DOS title in the form of a historical grand strategy. It's 237 B.C. and all of Italy has been united under the same Senate power of Rome. You are the ruler of the Republic, deploying armies and defending against the 13 independent hostile lands which constantly plot to destroy Rome.

Check out the discounted Throwback Entertainment catalog, claim your copy of Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun and have the best weekend possible. Enjoy!
Thanks for the freebie!
Thanks... but I don't need that face staring back at me from my shelf.
A 1989 game, the oldest I own here. Thanks for having oldies and giving away Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun. Its circus extravaganza looks funny.
Thanks for the game Throwback and GOG! Powerslave is on my wishlist so this is a good opportunity, thanks!
Thanks GOG for the game.
Thank you, GOG/Throwback for gifting us Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun! :)

ReynardFox: Thanks... but I don't need that face staring back at me from my shelf.
LOL!
Post edited May 21, 2023 by matterbandit