It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy creations from Crystal Shard, we have some great news for you!

Beer! (-15%)
Beer! is a collection of frantic minigames where you have only twelve seconds to grab the beer! But it's not just about your reflexes: each screen is a puzzle that may take you numerous tries to figure out. Easy to pick up and difficult to master, this game rewards quick and out-of-the-box thinking. It comes with a cheerful cafe-style soundtrack, and assorted cast of bears and deer. The game includes three sets of ten levels, a secret bonus round, and several cameos. Suitable for all ages; alcohol not included.

Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle (-15%)
This Bundle contains three short and intriguing adventure games from the makers of Heroine's Quest, spanning several genres and styles.

All launch discounts end on June 20th, 1 PM UTC.

Now on GOG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDVp8gs7Gh8
GOG.com: Exciting news from Crystal Shard!
Larry Lotter, huh?
I think I'd rather drink the beer.
high rated
Really?

In a video from GOG, quality was mentioned and not all games would be accepted...

When I think about what interesting games have not arrived here despite the developers' will, and then my eyes have to endure "Beer!"... How low can the ship sink?

GOG is without question my number 1 place to go for games, but sometimes you really make an effort that turns my stomach.

I'd rather drink a real beer than invest a single cent in such shovelware.

Just my 2 cents
high rated
kultpcgames: In a video from GOG, quality was mentioned and not all games would be accepted...

When I think about what interesting games have not arrived here despite the developers' will, and then my eyes have to endure "Beer!"... How low can the ship sink?
They just released the rest of the games by Crystal Shard which are also available on Steam, itch.io and that other store starting with "Z".

There is also Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok by Crystal Shard. It is free
https://www.gog.com/en/game/heroines_quest_the_herald_of_ragnarok
and has a Developer Appreciation Package
https://www.gog.com/en/game/heroines_quest_developer_appreciation_package
Lmao. That does look like a poor flash game of old. The adventure bundle is certainly the better choice. ;)
BreOl72: Larry Lotter, huh?
I think they missed a great opportunity. The could have made a game about a "hairy pothead".
P-E-S: Lmao. That does look like a poor flash game of old. The adventure bundle is certainly the better choice. ;)
I wonder if they had to offer the clicker game as bundle by the publisher/dev hmmm.
The adventures seem decent.....the clicker.......what...maybe it's just a joke ?
Post edited June 13, 2024 by Reaper9988
Reaper9988: the clicker.......what...maybe it's just a joke ?
Or a Thursday the 13th scare?
It feels a bit backwards, but the free Heroine's Quest looks way better than any of the games in the bundle, especially Garry Helicopter and the Tired Parody. And the Beer clicker should definitely be free, or just and addition to the bundle. Unless selling it for actual money is just an intentional shitpost. I could kind of respect releasing a substantial game for free and then selling a lame clicker as troll move by the devs.
foad01: They just released the rest of the games by Crystal Shard which are also available on Steam, itch.io and that other store starting with "Z".
Make that the rest of the paid games available elsewhere. Quite a pile of free ones, not counting Heroine's Quest.
I was hoping that Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards was being shadowdropped here.

Not something that clearly needs scrutinized as exciting, news, or even "from".
Fair enough to want Beer rejected but I'm not "upset" either way. :P The main dev seems like a good person so if he happen to make a few extra bucks off this, cool.

If you enjoyed Heroine's Quest and would prefer to show support specifically for that game, considering buying the Dev Appreciation Package.
Post edited June 14, 2024 by tfishell
Go home gog, your drunk
kultpcgames: How low can the ship sink?
Good question

tfishell: If you enjoyed Heroine's Quest and would prefer to show support specifically for that game, considering buying the Dev Appreciation Package.
One can also show the devs some love by paying a bit more for the games on itch
The bundle here is a nice deal though
Post edited June 14, 2024 by Quantum_Quark