It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Now with preload and release details!

The time to dive into the fascinating, futuristic world of Night City is almost upon us. That’s why, as the clock keeps counting down to the game’s official premiere, we’ve decided to gather all the important stuff about Cyberpunk 2077 in one place.

On the 10th of December, the much-anticipated game from CD PROJEKT RED will come to life on millions of computers and consoles around the world. Set in a dystopian, sci-fi universe created by Mike Pondsmith, Cyberpunk 2077 will take us to a huge open world, soaked in neon lights and a kitsch art style. Thanks to cybernetic enhancements, its inhabitants can access the omnipresent Net almost any time they want and they can also modify their bodies in countless ways, making it a lethal weapon or simply a fashion statement.

The character creation
In Cyberpunk 2077, our hero is highly customizable. Apart from their appearance, along with details like eyes and hair color, body shape, or tattoos, we can select our character’s Lifepath from the three distinct options available. Our choice will not only affect the character’s stats and traits but also will give them a unique narrative background.

• If you choose the Nomad Lifepath, the hero will come to Night City from the polluted Badlands, where independence and resourcefulness are top qualities.
• If you decide on the Streetkid Lifepath, the main character will know more about life on Night City’s crime-infested streets.
• Finally, if your choice is the Corporate Lifepath, you’ll be skilled in the subtle art of intrigue, honed in the corridors of the Arasaka megacorporation.

After creating your own character, it’s time to explore the game’s awesome universe!

The gameplay
In contrast to previous CD PROJEKT RED games, Cyberpunk 2077 is an FPP game. This lets you immerse yourself fully in the game’s world, and makes using all the weapons provided to your character much easier, and satisfying, to use.

The arsenal V can use in Cyberpunk 2077 is huge! Revolvers, machine guns, shotguns, pistols, knives, swords – you name it! 12 corporations produce weapons distributed on Night City’s streets – from top tier arms from Arasaka, to Rostovic products that almost anyone can afford. As for types of weaponry, you can choose from power weapons, tech weapons, smart weapons (with guided ammunition), and melee weapons (along with razor-sharp katanas). In many cases, once you’ll find your favorite arms’ type, it’s up to you to customize its parameters.
Post edited December 05, 2020 by emter_pl
low rated
Armored_Raven: One thing I know for sure: I won't buy the game on release. I'm not supporting crunch time.
thanks for mentioning, gog did sure forget to post bout all the crunch time in the op.
Post edited December 05, 2020 by apehater
So its releasing on my birthday, dec 10th? Cool. Do we know if automated deployables/units are present in the game?
low rated
yep everything's cool, To CDPR you'll get your god damned money then you can all go and fuck yourselves!

Truth too hard for you to accept.
Post edited December 06, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Hmm, haven't heard of this game.

Really slipped under the radar.

Seems cool.

Might pick it up on release.
low rated
anzial: Agreed. Although I did pre-purchase Witcher 3 but that one turned out OK :) With with CP2077, I'm not so sure, GOG or CD PROJEKT Group is not the same as it used to be.
That's for damned sure, I held out for as long as I could, I just couldn't put up with cdpr's abusive mods any longer
Post edited December 06, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Cyberpunk got own soundbank for music. Good time get into Cyberpunk Music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdjS3nnEe4

CDPR, soundbank for Witcher? People would go crazy over some medieval stuff, and instruments.
Post edited December 06, 2020 by Cyberway
erbello: - Anno Keanu (AK)
Make it KA. Ke-Anno. :)
Damn people really are hating CDPR in here, dunno why?
I've ridden a horse so much in games lately that I'm glad that I can finally do something else next week. ^^
Can we please get any information about

A) The size of the Day One Patch
and
B) If the Day One Patch will be mandatory for those of us using GoG Galaxy to Play the Game? One of the things I like about GoG Galaxy is that you don't have to download patches if you don't want to, but I don't know how that works when it comes to a preload.

Thanks!
Sheepwife: Damn people really are hating CDPR in here, dunno why?
Because of Woke culture my friend.

In essence, a number of well meaning insecure individuals inside a toxic ideology turned religion.

Additionally, insecure individuals tend to loathe successful people, CDPR is successful.
Armored_Raven: One thing I know for sure: I won't buy the game on release. I'm not supporting crunch time.
apehater: thanks for mentioning, gog did sure forget to post bout all the crunch time in the op.
They also forgot to mention all the overtime CD PR payed out for that crunch time. You do know it is not the only industry that has crunch times and long days. Wild land fire fighters can be asked to work for up to 17 hours a day for 3 weeks with 1 to 2 days off in between. Mining and exploration outfits often have up to 6 weeks on and long days (some even having work contracts that go for several months straight with little, or no, time off, Construction often has lots of overtime for months on end. And those are all hard jobs in often dangerous conditions. All industries I have worked in so I am speaking from first hand knowledge. Can you say the same here? No one goes crying over malpractice there.

I also dont know why you even here seeing as you hate GOG so much. Go somewhere you enjoy and just ignore GOG. You will feel happier in life.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by greyhat
People who complain about crunch time, never worked a real job in their life.
According to CD PR employees the crunch was not even that bad. 48 hours over a 6 day week. Oh my, 8 hour shifts 6 days a week for a few months. Plus overtime on the 6th day and 10 percent annual bonus.

It could have been much longer days so CD PR managed it well to avoid burn out and compensated the employees. No forced 17 hour days 7 days a week...so it was not abusive at all. Any thing but abusive really.

Not to mention delaying the game twice to finish up on things that were taking longer as opposed to just asking the employees to work more to make the first launch date. Which is the way it should be.

So, respect to CD PR
Post edited December 07, 2020 by greyhat
Maxello: Because of Woke culture my friend.

In essence, a number of well meaning insecure individuals inside a toxic ideology turned religion.

Additionally, insecure individuals tend to loathe successful people, CDPR is successful.
"Woke" sounds so stupid, when used as an adjective. I wish those people would stop using it that way.