It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Now with preload and release details!

The time to dive into the fascinating, futuristic world of Night City is almost upon us. That’s why, as the clock keeps counting down to the game’s official premiere, we’ve decided to gather all the important stuff about Cyberpunk 2077 in one place.

On the 10th of December, the much-anticipated game from CD PROJEKT RED will come to life on millions of computers and consoles around the world. Set in a dystopian, sci-fi universe created by Mike Pondsmith, Cyberpunk 2077 will take us to a huge open world, soaked in neon lights and a kitsch art style. Thanks to cybernetic enhancements, its inhabitants can access the omnipresent Net almost any time they want and they can also modify their bodies in countless ways, making it a lethal weapon or simply a fashion statement.

The character creation
In Cyberpunk 2077, our hero is highly customizable. Apart from their appearance, along with details like eyes and hair color, body shape, or tattoos, we can select our character’s Lifepath from the three distinct options available. Our choice will not only affect the character’s stats and traits but also will give them a unique narrative background.

• If you choose the Nomad Lifepath, the hero will come to Night City from the polluted Badlands, where independence and resourcefulness are top qualities.
• If you decide on the Streetkid Lifepath, the main character will know more about life on Night City’s crime-infested streets.
• Finally, if your choice is the Corporate Lifepath, you’ll be skilled in the subtle art of intrigue, honed in the corridors of the Arasaka megacorporation.

After creating your own character, it’s time to explore the game’s awesome universe!

The gameplay
In contrast to previous CD PROJEKT RED games, Cyberpunk 2077 is an FPP game. This lets you immerse yourself fully in the game’s world, and makes using all the weapons provided to your character much easier, and satisfying, to use.

The arsenal V can use in Cyberpunk 2077 is huge! Revolvers, machine guns, shotguns, pistols, knives, swords – you name it! 12 corporations produce weapons distributed on Night City’s streets – from top tier arms from Arasaka, to Rostovic products that almost anyone can afford. As for types of weaponry, you can choose from power weapons, tech weapons, smart weapons (with guided ammunition), and melee weapons (along with razor-sharp katanas). In many cases, once you’ll find your favorite arms’ type, it’s up to you to customize its parameters.
Post edited December 05, 2020 by emter_pl
i_hope_you_rot: Any similar game in the Gog catalog that can be played on a potato ( Phenom II X4 955 / HD7650 / 6GB RAM )
You mean open-world type game?
Maybe one of these:
Mafia 1, eventually Mafia II: DC
Total Overdose
The Saboteur (however, this can be taxing on you hardware)
Gun
Driver: Parallel Lines (however this is more of a driving game, sometimes you shoot)
Freedom Fighters

The Saints Row series is propably too demanding
Red Faction Guerilla - I think, this will be to heavy for you hardware

If you want cyberpunk or similar theme, try these:
the older Deus Ex games ... maybe even Human Revolution: DC.
Syndicate Wars
Hard Reset Redux (not sure, how it will work on you GPU)
Killer is Dead
Ruiner (too demanding?)
TRON 2.0 (?)
Valfaris

That's it, I think...
I wish, i was playing this game already. Guess CD project red needed more time to tune up game. Thanks for new trailer and new info of the game!
Post edited November 19, 2020 by shadow1980jpv
high rated
Armored_Raven: One thing I know for sure: I won't buy the game on release. I'm not supporting crunch time.
There is one more lesson for you:
Never buy on day 1 during launch date because you end having breaking bugs became unstable immediately for few months or even longer after full released and the worst of all you'll end up having install probably extra 50GB files for day-1 patch because the game has over 100GB files

There is final lesson for you:
Never follow trend because it's dangerous! Buy only when you can afford

Good Advise:
Buy 6 or 12 months after release when the game got fixes and became stable

Best Advise:
Wait until they release Completed Edition because it's best version of the game contains all contents, almost bug-free and most stable version you can get
Post edited November 19, 2020 by MyLife4Night
i_hope_you_rot: Any similar game in the Gog catalog that can be played on a potato ( Phenom II X4 955 / HD7650 / 6GB RAM )
Blade runner
Classic Deus Ex
Invisible Inc
Transistor
Satellite Reign
Shadowrun Trilogy
System Shock 1 & 2
Syndicate Plus

All of List mentions were Cyberpunk theme games
Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire: Episode 5

The mentioned 6-Track Preview EP of the Score, on Youtube:
Cyberpunk 2077 - Chrome Shamans by P. T. Adamczyk
Cyberpunk 2077 - Core Mikoshi by Paul Leonard-Morgan
Cyberpunk 2077 - Badlanders by P. T. Adamczyk
Cyberpunk 2077 - NCPD Prowl by Marcin Przybylowicz
Cyberpunk 2077 - Corposeduction by Marcin Przybylowicz
Cyberpunk 2077 - Battleground Arasaka by Paul Leonard-Morgan
Post edited November 19, 2020 by Swedrami
Enebias: All of the above, plus the inhuman treatment CDP Red reserves to its employees.
sanscript: 1. Old news.
2. Debunked by even CDPR's own employees.

We're talking about 6 days work per week and around 48 hours per week. And, they get seriously rewarded for it (+10% annual profit), unlike EPIC's developers which have/are being abused. CDPR also chose to delay the game so that they didn't have to "abuse" the developers, unlike other companies, so yes, they did learn.

Stop this hysterical hyperbole just to make it seem worse than it really are and start think for yourself instead of further spewing false/wrong accusations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-64R7YJE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSav7WRawfI
https://www.thegamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-crunch-launch-cdpr/
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-boss-defends-final-month-crunch/1100-6482764/
Thanks for posting this, I can feel good about my full support for CDPR and overjoyed that they have not been corrupted and are still the good folk we all want them to be!
There are two epochs:
- Before Cyberpunk (BC)
- Anno Keanu (AK)
Attachments:
Updated requirements for specific resolutions/graphic settings:
https://support.gog.com/hc/article_attachments/360013754278/16_9_EN.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 | Behind The Scenes w/ CD PROJEKT RED - Featuring NEW RTX GAMEPLAY
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Swedrami
the thing that bugs me a little is that they dont especify at what frames ? i mean i have a gtx 1060 as a place holder till next year so i can gey an rtx 3000 card but i mean sure i can play at 1080p high but at 10, 20, 30, 40 ,50 or 60 fps ?
Absolutely. Try these:

Dex
Technobabylon
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Black Future '88
System Shock 1&2
LifeLover: I don't know what your opinion about game, guys and girls, but for me CP 2077 - very "raw cooked" game that needs much more thousands of hours hard work than DevTeam can afford before launching it on 10.12.2020.
I'm completely agree with you. After so many video I have watched, in my opinion this game needs some additional months for polishing and patching bugs. And I also read some news about possible postponement of game release...
MyLife4Night: There is one more lesson for you:
Never buy on day 1 during launch date because you end having breaking bugs became unstable immediately for few months or even longer after full released and the worst of all you'll end up having install probably extra 50GB files for day-1 patch because the game has over 100GB files

There is final lesson for you:
Never follow trend because it's dangerous! Buy only when you can afford

Good Advise:
Buy 6 or 12 months after release when the game got fixes and became stable

Best Advise:
Wait until they release Completed Edition because it's best version of the game contains all contents, almost bug-free and most stable version you can get
Agreed. Although I did pre-purchase Witcher 3 but that one turned out OK :) With with CP2077, I'm not so sure, GOG or CD PROJEKT Group is not the same as it used to be.
Post edited November 21, 2020 by anzial
Been waiting so long. Cant believe it's coming in just over a week. Didnt mind delays whatsoever.
Attachments:
Nowadays Cyberpunk 2077 has passed Diablo+Hellfire in the list of bestsellers, and even is not yet released! Impressive!
I hate confused Aliens so the launch timestamp for them is:
Thu Dec 10 12:00:00 AM UTC 2020