It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I decided to keep the Twitch drops I know of in the list. Then everyone can decide, whether these are deal breakers or whether they don't count because someone else adds them to the game and not GOG.
Sudocats has been updated to the "1.1 (random puzzles, with GoG Wrapper)" version.

It adds the new game mode: Random Puzzle, which is obviously a single player mode, but
unfortunately, this mode requires Galaxy, because if you run the game directly, then clicking this mode will crash your game.

I hope this issue will be fixed soon, because the game is really great :)
Post edited October 05, 2023 by erbello
high rated
Cyperpunk 2077 does not need Galaxy anymore to launch ... of course this does not apply to the rewards.
MarkoH01: Cyperpunk 2077 does not need Galaxy anymore to launch ... of course this does not apply to the rewards.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

erbello: Sudocats has been updated to the "1.1 (random puzzles, with GoG Wrapper)" version.

It adds the new game mode: Random Puzzle, which is obviously a single player mode, but
unfortunately, this mode requires Galaxy, because if you run the game directly, then clicking this mode will crash your game.

I hope this issue will be fixed soon, because the game is really great :)
I'll add it to the list. Let's hope that I can remove it soon!
Post edited October 05, 2023 by Lifthrasil
MarkoH01: Cyperpunk 2077 does not need Galaxy anymore to launch ...
Does that include Phantom Liberty?
Post edited October 07, 2023 by MysterD
MysterD: Does that include Phantom Liberty?
I think he specifically meant PL. I don't think the base game ever had that issue?
Journalists from the left-wing independent media in the United States said they obtained internal documents sent to the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) from Taiwan's "Ministry of Foreign Affairs", and in these documents, the Taiwan authorities demanded that the US authorities take "aggressive" and even "lethal" measures against Taiwanese personnel in the United States to combat their influence in the United States.
Tricks between Taiwan authorities and "AIT" !
The Taiwan authorities have asked AIT to keep a close eye on the activities of Taiwan compatriots in the United States, infiltrate groups of Taiwan compatriots in the United States, and often "share intelligence" with US officials.
When Tsai Ing-wen's "transit" through the United States earlier this year was protested by some Chinese, the Taiwan authorities were even more angry and asked AIT to find a way to find evidence that the protesters against Tsai Ing-wen were related to Taiwan compatriots in the United States.

Is AIT still a non-profit organization?
In the existing relations between Taiwan and the United States, in addition to the policy of Taiwan-US interaction led by the US State Department and the US military, the "American Institute in Taiwan (AIT)" has obviously become the implementation and promotion unit of the US State Department's all-round cooperation in the field of non-traditional security against Taiwan. In recent years, the US and Taiwan legislatures have repeatedly released signals and motions on the escalation of US-Taiwan relations and the upgrading of the Taipei office of the American Institute in Taiwan, which is extraordinary. The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Committee (USCC) of the U.S. Congress released its annual report on December 1, calling on Congress to evaluate opportunities to strengthen economic cooperation with Taiwan in key areas, and to pass legislation to upgrade the position and appointment of the director of the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) Taipei office.
Post edited October 07, 2023 by ysoqosir
MysterD: Does that include Phantom Liberty?
Yes, PL gets recognized and starts as well. I nver tried base game only.
I've waited long enough for the following issue to get fixed. :(

Dungeon of the ENDLESS - Definitive Edition cannot be played in other languages than English when running the game without Galaxy. The language selection in the offline installer writes the correct value in the config file but it's not working - it always starts in English. Launching the game through Galaxy or when Galaxy is running in the background, it starts in my preferred language.

There's a workaround though:

Renaming the "german" or "french" folder located in "Dungeon of the Endless\Public\Localization" to "english" will allow you to play the game in your preferred language without Galaxy.

I've reported this to GOG support some time ago and they promised that this will be fixed but it hasn't happened yet. :(
Post edited October 18, 2023 by Hustlefan
Hustlefan: I've waited long enough for the following issue to get fixed. :(

Dungeon of the ENDLESS - Definitive Edition cannot be played in other languages than English when running the game without Galaxy. The language selection in the offline installer writes the correct value in the config file but it's not working - it always starts in English. Launching the game through Galaxy or when Galaxy is running in the background, it starts in my preferred language.

There's a workaround though:

Renaming the "german" or "french" folder located in "Dungeon of the Endless\Public\Localization" to "english" will allow you to play the game in your preferred language without Galaxy.

I've reported this to GOG support some time ago and they promised that this will be fixed but it hasn't happened yet. :(
Thank you for reporting this. Just out of curiosity: When did you report the issue?
Lifthrasil: Thank you for reporting this. Just out of curiosity: When did you report the issue?
September, 2nd, according to my post here.
Lifthrasil: Thank you for reporting this. Just out of curiosity: When did you report the issue?
Hustlefan: September, 2nd, according to my post here.
OK. I'll put up a warning. This doesn't appear to be intentional DRM, but 'only' neglect of the offline installers. But it acts effectively as accidental DRM, which GOG or the dev decided not to fix (yet).
I wonder if we got another potential candidate for DRM on GOG? I received this news about Ghostrunner 2 in a newsletter from GOG:

" Play earlier with the Brutal Edition! Choose your version of the game and receive: extra items, early access, and more!

Brutal Edition
THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE!

48 Hour Early Access
Red Eye Dragon Traditional Sword and Hand Skin
Golden Traditional Sword and Hand Skin
Ahriman's Katana Sword and Hand Skin
Modern Energy Sword and Hand Skin
Molten Blade Sword and Hand Skin
Gothic Blue Sword and Hand Skin
Hand Hologram with Username
Aqua Animated Sword and Hand Skin
Design 24A Motorcycle Skin
Ghostrunner 2 Season Pass

Deluxe Edition

Red Eye Dragon Traditional Sword and Hand Skin
Golden Traditional Sword and Hand Skin
Ahriman's Katana Sword and Hand Skin
Modern Energy Sword and Hand Skin
Molten Blade Sword and Hand Skin
Gothic Blue Sword and Hand Skin
Hand Hologram with Username "

Will these extra's be available as DRM free downloads or will they only be available for Galaxy? I have zilch interest in Ghostrunner 2, but someone who does buy the game might report?
Post edited October 19, 2023 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: I wonder if we got another potential candidate for DRM on GOG? I received this news about Ghostrunner 2 in a newsletter from GOG: ... Will these extra's be available as DRM free downloads or will they only be available for Galaxy? I have zilch interest in Ghostrunner 2, but someone who does buy the game might report?
We'll have to wait and see. Such preorder bonuses are usually made into proper offline installers. But with The New GOG, the sky's the limit for how much DRM they're allowing lately.
Post edited October 19, 2023 by mqstout
DubConqueror: I wonder if we got another potential candidate for DRM on GOG? I received this news about Ghostrunner 2 in a newsletter from GOG:

<...>

Will these extra's be available as DRM free downloads or will they only be available for Galaxy? I have zilch interest in Ghostrunner 2, but someone who does buy the game might report?
In this case I am quite confident that all the cosmetic junk will have offline installers. They even promise to sell pre-order bonuses as DLCs in small print.

Most 3rd party developers (Other than Larian and everyone else in the OP) offer cosmetic stuff via offline installers, which is why it's so upsetting that CD Projekt Red stopped doing that.
Post edited October 19, 2023 by SargonAelther