It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: New picture:
Thank you for making me laugh! +1

Not sure what to guess though. There are still seven games to choose from. ;-)
PaterAlf: Thank you for making me laugh! +1

Not sure what to guess though. There are still seven games to choose from. ;-)
Choose one.
viperfdl: Choose one.
Hotline Miami 2 (which isn't available in Australia).

I chose the least probable, because I don't really want to draw.
viperfdl: Choose one.
PaterAlf: Hotline Miami 2 (which isn't available in Australia).

I chose the least probable, because I don't really want to draw.
No.
Damn, seems pretty vague. Maybe Quake or Wolfenstein, since those are the most recent GOG additions not available in Germany?

And yeah, I remember that your profile used to say that you're from Germany. Why? BECAUSE I CARE, GOD DAMMIT!
Post edited October 09, 2015 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: Damn, seems pretty vague. Maybe Quake or Wolfenstein, since those are the most recent GOG additions not available in Germany?
It's not the game of that it is said that every of its players will grow instantly a tiny moustache and will soon after only walk in goose steps...

F4LL0UT: And yeah, I remember that your profile used to say that you're from Germany. Why? BECAUSE I CARE, GOD DAMMIT!
Ahm, thanks?
Seems like no one wants to draw...
viperfdl: Seems like no one wants to draw...
Some more hints might help. :P
Commandos?
As I hinted in post 7964 this game doesn't contain swastikas. With Hotline Miami 2 also from the list there should only be two games left. And I'm not a multiplayer fan...
viperfdl: As I hinted in post 7964 this game doesn't contain swastikas. With Hotline Miami 2 also from the list there should only be two games left. And I'm not a multiplayer fan...
Bump.

I'm not familiar with the region locked games, but I thought they were all guessed already? Unless you want to get specific, then maybe Commandos 2+3?
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Exoanthrope
viperfdl: As I hinted in post 7964 this game doesn't contain swastikas. With Hotline Miami 2 also from the list there should only be two games left. And I'm not a multiplayer fan...
Exoanthrope: Bump.

I'm not familiar with the region locked games, but I thought they were all guessed already? Unless you want to get specific, then maybe Commandos 2+3?
No.
Last hint: The game contains stroggs.
viperfdl: No.
So... Quake2? I'm a bit disappointed if that's the one since my very first guess after you posted the pic was Quake. You're quite nit-picky, aren't ya :P.
viperfdl: No.
F4LL0UT: So... Quake2? I'm a bit disappointed if that's the one since my very first guess after you posted the pic was Quake. You're quite nit-picky, aren't ya :P.
The first Quake is not region-locked...

Quake 2 is right.
Bump. Don't let this thread die guys!

I don't have time to draw, but someone else should!