It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Donkey Kong Country?
You got it!
Marioface5: You got it!
Soo... What about those beards? :P
Marioface5: You got it!
Exoanthrope: Soo... What about those beards? :P
The beards were a reference to PB&Jeff, a recently started Let's Play series on YouTube featuring PeanutButterGamer and SpaceHamster. Their first episode was for Donkey Kong Country 2, and since that series is still ongoing I figured I might as well throw their beards in there just for fun.
Post edited September 23, 2015 by Marioface5
Here's the next one. Had to do it in three minutes, because I have to got to work. So don't expect great art. :-)
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Here's the next one. Had to do it in three minutes, because I have to got to work. So don't expect great art. :-)
Custer's Revenge done in Minecraft.
I think the blocks in that picture don't really matter and we have to focus on something else. Like the grass.
Vitek: I think the blocks in that picture don't really matter and we have to focus on something else. Like the grass.
You don't want to draw?
PaterAlf: You don't want to draw?
I never do. :-)
Marioface5: The beards were a reference to PB&Jeff, a recently started Let's Play series on YouTube featuring PeanutButterGamer and SpaceHamster. Their first episode was for Donkey Kong Country 2, and since that series is still ongoing I figured I might as well throw their beards in there just for fun.
Ah, I don't know SpaceHamster, but I love PBG. Seems like he's had that beard forever, too. I haven't seen that channel yet, though. I think I already follow enough LPers and streamers.

As for the current game at hand, it reminds me of Tetrobot and Co....
Exoanthrope: As for the current game at hand, it reminds me of Tetrobot and Co....
That's not correct, but very close.
PaterAlf: Here's the next one. Had to do it in three minutes, because I have to got to work. So don't expect great art. :-)
ZFR: Custer's Revenge done in Minecraft.
I don't know if there's any way to view exactly when your post was made, but right now it says four days ago, which would have been September 23rd based on my timezone. Custer's Revenge was released on September 23, 1982. That is an incredible coincidence.
Marioface5: I don't know if there's any way to view exactly when your post was made, but right now it says four days ago, which would have been September 23rd based on my timezone. Custer's Revenge was released on September 23, 1982. That is an incredible coincidence.
Can't remember exactly when I wrote that, but it is extremely likely it was 23rd indeed. Had no idea about the release date. Nice catch on the coincidence.

Also, bumpity bump. Out with the answer.
Exoanthrope: As for the current game at hand, it reminds me of Tetrobot and Co....
PaterAlf: That's not correct, but very close.
Alright, it's obviously Blocks That Matter. :P
Exoanthrope: Alright, it's obviously Blocks That Matter. :P
And of course you are right.
New game. Kind of a quick paint, I'm testing a new painting program.
Attachments: