It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: Nothing yet. Maybe this will help.

Styx? Sounds curious. I'll look it up.
Maybe Might and Magic or Grimrock?
Zacron: Maybe Might and Magic or Grimrock?
Yep, they're [supposed to be] minotaur character portraits from Grimrock.

I pretty well muffed the first one, though.

Your turn!
Zacron: Maybe Might and Magic or Grimrock?
grimwerk: Yep, they're [supposed to be] minotaur character portraits from Grimrock.

I pretty well muffed the first one, though.

Your turn!
My only real clues were that they were recognizable as an Orc and a Minotaur, but they looked like portraits, so I figured it was a Dungeon Crawler... but I am indisposed for the evening, so someone else may step in, or, if you like, you can step in again. :)
Here's a quick one.

Just ignore the seesaw, it was for a joke made during a Twitch stream of this game. :P
Attachments:
seesaws.jpg (109 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Here's a quick one.

Just ignore the seesaw, it was for a joke made during a Twitch stream of this game. :P
Metal Gear Solid?
Marioface5: Metal Gear Solid?
Specifically the second one, but yup! Your may take the turn.
Exoanthrope:
I hated Rose so much..... 20 minutes worth of dialogue just to save my game.
Exoanthrope:
Emachine9643: I hated Rose so much..... 20 minutes worth of dialogue just to save my game.
Hehe, yeah...
Marioface5: Metal Gear Solid?
Exoanthrope: Specifically the second one, but yup! Your may take the turn.
Cool!

My drawing is pretty bad, but it should be easy enough to guess. It would be awesome if anyone here understands what the extra facial hair is a reference to.
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Marioface5
Marioface5: Cool!

My drawing is pretty bad, but it should be easy enough to guess. It would be awesome if anyone here understands what the extra facial hair is a reference to.
I didn't know that there exist a game that has Sachys and monkeydelarge as playable characters...
Must be General Discussion
viperfdl: I didn't know that there exist a game that has Sachys and monkeydelarge as playable characters...
Heh, to me it looks more like Anita Sarkeesian riding a neckbeard.
That's actually the first thing that came to my mind. o_o

Anyway, of course I know what game it is supposed to be (great drawing, btw!) but I don't have the time to draw a pic of my own.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by F4LL0UT
Exoanthrope: Specifically the second one, but yup! Your may take the turn.
Marioface5: Cool!

Wild guess:
Monkey Island 2?
viperfdl: Monkey Island 2?
Nope!
Donkey Kong Country?