It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

REDVWIN: Okay! My head hurts whenever I come across this. ;)

REDVWIN
Ooh, I know that one, too. I don't want to take my turn back already, though, so I'll remain silent for now.

Zacron: ooh ooh ooh, google search the MYST Reader. It's all three books in one volume. It's available on Amazon as an eBook and a physical one. :) They are all amazing and wonderful. lol... (I'm a pretty huge fan)
I need to check those out, too. I recently picked up the third volume at a Goodwill bookstore, but I haven't read it yet as I want to read them in order. I might take a look at the Myst Reader ebook, if I can my kindle fixed.

REDVWIN
Exoanthrope: Ooh, I know that one, too. I don't want to take my turn back already, though, so I'll remain silent for now.

Zacron: ooh ooh ooh, google search the MYST Reader. It's all three books in one volume. It's available on Amazon as an eBook and a physical one. :) They are all amazing and wonderful. lol... (I'm a pretty huge fan)
Exoanthrope: I need to check those out, too. I recently picked up the third volume at a Goodwill bookstore, but I haven't read it yet as I want to read them in order. I might take a look at the Myst Reader ebook, if I can my kindle fixed.
You can always read ebooks on your PC. ;)

REDVWIN
It made me thought about Populous: The Beginning but I rather doubt it...

REDVWIN
Ghorpm: It made me thought about Populous: The Beginning but I rather doubt it...
Not that one, my friend.

REDVWIN
Is this from Silent Hill?
RenKalan: Is this from Silent Hill?
Correct, RenKalan. It is the insignia of The Order: The Halo of the Sun.

Your turn. :)

REDVWIN
Post edited August 18, 2015 by REDVWIN
Thank you REDVWIN. This is one of my favorite game series ever.
But, so is this one I have for you all...
Attachments:
game1.png (52 Kb)
RenKalan: Thank you REDVWIN. This is one of my favorite game series ever.
AAAAA!!! – A Reckless Disregard for Gravity?
I saw your avatar, then I saw the picture you drew, and all I could think was... "I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book might not be destroyed as I had planned."

:D
Zacron: I saw your avatar, then I saw the picture you drew, and all I could think was... "I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book might not be destroyed as I had planned."

Oh, man! It's a dead giveaway, isn't it? Come on, name the game then!
Attachments:
game2.png (105 Kb)
Zacron: I saw your avatar, then I saw the picture you drew, and all I could think was... "I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book might not be destroyed as I had planned."

RenKalan: Oh, man! It's a dead giveaway, isn't it? Come on, name the game then!
Oh, that was it? well... then of course, it's MYST.

I will put something up in a little bit. :)
RenKalan: Oh, man! It's a dead giveaway, isn't it? Come on, name the game then!
Zacron: Oh, that was it? well... then of course, it's MYST.

It's not really Myst, though it's the same game universe, it's Riven. I liked the way you thought this one out. Congrats!
Post edited August 19, 2015 by RenKalan
Zacron: Oh, that was it? well... then of course, it's MYST.

RenKalan: It's not really Myst, though it's the same game universe, it's Riven. I liked the way you thought this one out. Congrats!
What part of Riven were you referring to?

Also, I am going to open my turn to someone else. I am quite tired and not at all feeling well today, so I will try again another time.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Zacron
Zacron: What part of Riven were you referring to?

Also, I am going to open my turn to someone else. I am quite tired and not at all feeling well today, so I will try again another time.
Ok.
Something I did quickly in paint:
Attachments:
osmos.png (18 Kb)
Post edited August 20, 2015 by almabrds
Zacron: What part of Riven were you referring to?

almabrds: Ok.
Something I did quickly in paint:
Galcon or anything else using this concept... I think there are many games like that