It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Come on! Just how many games which makes you gradually turn into an insect do we have? ;)

It's from 1995
Adzeth: Entomorph: The Plague of the Darkfall?
Yup, that's the one. Shame it's not well known. Definitely it's not a brilliant game but definitely unique - a bit similar to Dark Earth - you are mutating and thus become more powerful but are losing your humanity.
New one!
Attachments:
duck.png (8 Kb)
Post edited June 23, 2013 by Adzeth
Adzeth: New one!
It must be the legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of time!
(Or possibly the Majora's Mask... the triple-pronged-pink-hair fairy might have only been Majora's Mask... )
Adzeth: New one!
JoeSapphire: It must be the legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of time!
(Or possibly the Majora's Mask... the triple-pronged-pink-hair fairy might have only been Majora's Mask... )
Curses, you guessed it before I finished my mega hint :D
Oh well, I'll post the WIP anyway. The attached picture is no longer a part of the game :p

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is correct. Your turn.
Attachments:
bard.png (43 Kb)
Adzeth: I'll post the WIP anyway. The attached picture is no longer a part of the game :p
It's the windmill man!! We like him. The song of storms is an excellent piece of tune.

OKAY This is a game I played for a little while and hive been wanting to play again for a while but have never gotten around to arranging such an event. I draw from memory. It will not be accurate.
Attachments:
Adzeth: I'll post the WIP anyway. The attached picture is no longer a part of the game :p
JoeSapphire: It's the windmill man!! We like him. The song of storms is an excellent piece of tune.

OKAY This is a game I played for a little while and hive been wanting to play again for a while but have never gotten around to arranging such an event. I draw from memory. It will not be accurate.
The song of storms is one of the few things I can play on the piano convincingly :D

ChuChu Rocket?
Adzeth: ChuChu Rocket?
It IS ChuChu Rocket! I'm so pleased!
Carrot pancakes.
Attachments:
Is that supposed to be Chris Redfield from Resident Evil?
JohnWalrus: Is that supposed to be Chris Redfield from Resident Evil?
Either that or Guile got a new haircut.

Edit: Yup, definitely Guile with a new haircut (proof: attached pic).
Attachments:
Post edited June 23, 2013 by F4LL0UT
That's the marine from DOOM, right?
JohnWalrus: Is that supposed to be Chris Redfield from Resident Evil?
Resident Evil 5 to be exact. Your turn :)
Been playin' this game recently :3
Attachments:
JohnWalrus: Been playin' this game recently :3
Serious Sam!

P.S. well, the picture itself is obviously not Sam but one of those pesky Kamikaze headless. ... And I always wondered how they manage to scream.
Post edited June 23, 2013 by Lifthrasil
JohnWalrus: Been playin' this game recently :3
Lifthrasil: Serious Sam!

P.S. well, the picture itself is obviously not Sam but one of those pesky Kamikaze headless. ... And I always wondered how they manage to scream.
Atta boy! Your turn :)