It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Gimme some time. It's pizza evening so I'll draw something a bit later (I can't let my friends devour everything, can I?)

Oh... btw... DRM-free pizza anyone? ;)
Next time, when the pizza arrives, rub your ass all over it. Then you can spend the rest of the day drawing and when you get back there won't be so much as a single piece of pepperoni missing, I promise.
Ghorpm: Gimme some time. It's pizza evening so I'll draw something a bit later (I can't let my friends devour everything, can I?)

Oh... btw... DRM-free pizza anyone? ;)
tinyE: Next time, when the pizza arrives, rub your ass all over it. Then you can spend the rest of the day drawing and when you get back there won't be so much as a single piece of pepperoni missing, I promise.
Yeah... but... but... they ARE my friends and... well... I DO like them... perhaps you can come up with something... less disgusting?

Anyway, pizza was great but I'm stuffed so I was only able to draw just a few lines...
Attachments:
scary.png (8 Kb)
tinyE: Next time, when the pizza arrives, rub your ass all over it. Then you can spend the rest of the day drawing and when you get back there won't be so much as a single piece of pepperoni missing, I promise.
Ghorpm: Yeah... but... but... they ARE my friends and... well... I DO like them... perhaps you can come up with something... less disgusting?

Anyway, pizza was great but I'm stuffed so I was only able to draw just a few lines...
True friends are timeless and cannot be replaced so do nothing regarding that. If it's a group of people you only kind of like, get it loaded with a topping only you would eat. That of course may take a lot of trial and error and awkward questioning so it probably isn't worth it. I for one cover my pizzas in green pepper. Mind you people will still eat it, they just won't eat as much of it.

No guess on the picture though it reminds me of a Dean Koontz book.
Post edited February 11, 2013 by tinyE
Eh in this World there isn't enough incentive to make me answer this one as I can't draw. Maybe Another person can try it.
Ghorpm: Yeah... but... but... they ARE my friends and... well... I DO like them... perhaps you can come up with something... less disgusting?

Another/Out of this world
Thief: Deadly shadows?
Vitek: Eh in this World there isn't enough incentive to make me answer this one as I can't draw. Maybe Another person can try it.
That was perfect!

AFnord: Another/Out of this world
And that is, obviously, the correct answer.

tinyE: True friends are timeless and cannot be replaced so do nothing regarding that. If it's a group of people you only kind of like, get it loaded with a topping only you would eat. That of course may take a lot of trial and error and awkward questioning so it probably isn't worth it. I for one cover my pizzas in green pepper. Mind you people will still eat it, they just won't eat as much of it.
I'll try to remember your suggestions. Perhaps they will be useful but not with those people. I would die for them!
Post edited February 11, 2013 by Ghorpm
Alright, here it is

(Drawing skills can be approximated to 0)
Attachments:
pigcarry.jpg (10 Kb)
Post edited February 11, 2013 by AFnord
AFnord: Alright, here it is

What's that pink thingy? A pig? :D

edit: Oh, I just read the name of pic, stoopid me! :D
Post edited February 11, 2013 by triock

Settlers

Ghorpm: Settlers
Correct!
I'm pretty busy so a simple drawing will have to do.
Attachments:
Portal
Lifthrasil: Portal
no. Look at those little things above the ellipse. I know it's not a masterpiece of art but they are important
First thing I thought of (after Portal) was the magic mirror from King's Quest 6. Maybe those lines represent magic?