It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Donkey Kong Kart?
nope. Although I must admit - it may seem so. But I've never heard about this game before...
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Ghorpm
Adzeth: Everyone else, click this link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Y_Pw_TtFo
:p
Cant. GEMA won't allow it. :-(

Current pic: Donkey Kart would have been my guess as well. But since that isn't correct, I have no Idea what it might be.
Hmm. ASSassins creed perhaps? It has an ass in it's name and you keep jumping down into carts. :-)
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Lifthrasil
PaterAlf: Donkey Kong Kart?
Ghorpm: nope. Although I must admit - it may seem so. But I've never heard about this game before...
Damned. I was so sure that I already drawed something...
Lifthrasil: Current pic: Donkey Kart would have been my guess as well. But since that isn't correct, I have no Idea what it might be.
Hmm. ASSassins creed perhaps? It has an ass in it's name and you keep jumping down into carts. :-)
That must be the thing I've heard since... since... well, yesterday for sure, perhaps even longer!
Ass Wagon :)
Ghorpm: nope. Although I must admit - it may seem so. But I've never heard about this game before...
PaterAlf: Damned. I was so sure that I already drawed something...
I'll give you a hint - it's not about the title.
tinyE: Ass Wagon :)
Nice try ;)
Adzeth: Everyone else, click this link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Y_Pw_TtFo
:p
Lifthrasil: Cant. GEMA won't allow it. :-(
They sound quite overzealous. I guess someone singing his own version of Bohemian Rhapsody and uploading it online is horrifying piracy that must be stopped -_-
Anyway, even without the fun fun trailer, the game's worth a try, especially since it's free: http://www.hedgewars.org/

..and as for the current riddle, uhh, Godfather?
Adzeth: ..and as for the current riddle, uhh, Godfather?
Am so bad in drawing? ;) It's not a horse but a donkey! I thought I made its ears long enough.

btw what about the cart? How does it suggest Godfather?
Adzeth: ..and as for the current riddle, uhh, Godfather?
Ghorpm: Am so bad in drawing? ;) It's not a horse but a donkey! I thought I made its ears long enough.

btw what about the cart? How does it suggest Godfather?
I felt it could have been a coffin on wheels.
I'm just joshing, I have no idea :D
I thought of the Godfather too what with the head.
Then I thought of Holy Grail with the cart.
I'm not having any luck but I'm having a blast just trying to figure it out.

Rise of Nations?
How about Settlers? I think you use donkeys and carts there.
tinyE: I thought of the Godfather too what with the head.
Then I thought of Holy Grail with the cart.
I'm not having any luck but I'm having a blast just trying to figure it out.

Rise of Nations?
No, but....

GUYS! I've just checked it! This game has several thousands votes in the official wishlist, so there is a pretty good chance you played it. I tried to describe a running gag of this game. I could have added something more but thought it would be way too obvious. Is this hint good enough for you? If not I will add this missing detail later...
Lifthrasil: How about Settlers? I think you use donkeys and carts there.
Nope ;)
Ghorpm: Long live Microsoft Paint!
Pack Mule, aka Diablo (II) ?
AOE 2?
That LOOOONG mission where you have to protect the trade routes comes to mind.

If that isn't it I just thought of something else more obvious.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by tinyE
No correct answer so far...

But in the attachment you may see the full image. Should be a bit easier... on the other hand I probably overestimated the popularity of this particular gag - perhaps it was not that funny so I perhaps you forgot about it... perhaps... well, for me it was a very good one - I laughed like a madman when the gag was finally finished and fully explained.
Attachments:
full.png (26 Kb)