It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: What it looks like is a really twisted reenactment of the Lincoln assassination.
I was reminded of that as well, but then the gun pointed directly at the face, and the joyful/blank expressions made me think of worms.
tinyE: What it looks like is a really twisted reenactment of the Lincoln assassination.
Well observed! Also the left character is obviously inspired by the Awesome Face.
(although I guess that that particular detail will not help us guess the game :p)
Post edited February 09, 2013 by F4LL0UT
JoeSapphire: I guess Worms World Party
Nope :p

You can do that in the game if you want to :D

F4LL0UT: Also the left character is obviously inspired by the Awesome Face.
(although I guess that that particular detail will not help us guess the game :p)
Characters in the game make the Awesome Face expression sometimes :)
F4LL0UT: Well observed! Also the left character is obviously inspired by the Awesome Face.
It wasn't so much well observed as bred into me. My mother has always had a Lincoln fixation. When I was a little kid and most children went to DisneyLand, I went to Ford's Theatre and saw where he was sitting when the bullet hit him.
Here's a hint that'll probably confuse more than help.
Attachments:
mario.png (11 Kb)
Angry Birds
That ain't no Angry Birds :p

Here's the next hint picture. Just some street fighters.
Attachments:
Adzeth: That ain't no Angry Birds :p

Here's the next hint picture. Just some street fighters.
D:
That's still worms!

Are these little dinosaurs the real clues? Is it a different worms game to world party? one where you can wear a mario hat?
JoeSapphire: D:
That's still worms!

Are these little dinosaurs the real clues? Is it a different worms game to world party? one where you can wear a mario hat?
Those are no worms or dinosaurs :p

edit: this picture isn't from the game. it's another kind of hint
edit2: here's another hint. it's a name hint, so it's not from the game either. may or may not make any sense.
Attachments:
noworm.png (7 Kb)
cod.png (17 Kb)
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Adzeth
Battle of the Console Game Allstars!

Sorry for my smartass answers but I've seen every notable game character in these short of Lara Croft.
Pretty sure it's Hedgewars. Every single hint seems to be valid enough
Ghorpm: Pretty sure it's Hedgewars. Every single hint seems to be valid enough
Hedgewars is extraordinarily super correct. It is now your turn.

Everyone else, click this link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Y_Pw_TtFo
:p
Ghorpm: Pretty sure it's Hedgewars. Every single hint seems to be valid enough
Adzeth: Hedgewars is extraordinarily super correct. It is now your turn.
I was pretty sure after seeing your first drawing. The rest only confirmed my theory. Very nicely drawn btw! I liked the last one (Hedge + war) best!

Adzeth: Everyone else, click this link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Y_Pw_TtFo
:p
That be true! And play the game!

Give me some time to draw something...
Long live Microsoft Paint!
Attachments:
paint.png (24 Kb)
Donkey Kong Kart?