It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Both answers are incorrect.

It is not a river but a marsh.
Evidently you never played the secret level of Kid Icarus when he gets a hold of some bad acid and goes on a killing spree, bathing in the blood of his victims as Satan sings in merriment along with the scream in agony of those below him in his underworld kingdom.
Is it Lord of the Realms?
tinyE: Evidently you never played the secret level of Kid Icarus when he gets a hold of some bad acid and goes on a killing spree, bathing in the blood of his victims as Satan sings in merriment along with the scream in agony of those below him in his underworld kingdom.
Sounds like a merry game!

Think of it as of a battlefield exploit.

EDIT:
PaterAlf: Is it Lord of the Realms?
Correct! :)
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Densetsu
Damned!

Can anyone take my turn please? I'm at work for six more hours and I can't scan or upload anything here.

Edit: Forget it. I was able to create something.
Attachments:
skyrim.jpg (71 Kb)
Post edited February 05, 2013 by PaterAlf
Bubble Bobble
I knew it would be too easy. You are right of course.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by PaterAlf
Okay, another easy one then.
Attachments:
Telika: Okay, another easy one then.
XIII
Telika: Okay, another easy one then.
JoeSapphire: XIII
Correct. It is now your turn.
Telika: Correct. It is now your turn.
Seriously?? It must be very well drawn, because I've seen the game played once and that's my entire experience of it. I can barely remember it at all.

Well I'd better start drawing then...
Telika: Correct. It is now your turn.
JoeSapphire: Seriously?? It must be very well drawn, because I've seen the game played once and that's my entire experience of it. I can barely remember it at all.
No shit!
When he posted it I knew it but didn't want to guess so I sent him a PM that it wasn't a drawing but rather an actual screen shot.

Of course, the whole game is a cartoon, but that doesn't totally take away from how good the drawing is.
Again I have rather vague memories of this game, and while this is one of the strongest images of it for me I kind of doubt that it will be the strongest memory of the game for the rest of yous. But you've proved pretty excellent at this game so far so I should stop doubting.

And yeah, Telika's drawing's amazing
Attachments:
Post edited February 05, 2013 by JoeSapphire
Binding of Isaac?
Hesusio: Binding of Isaac?
Not that one
JoeSapphire:
Is the left person Ku Klux Klan member digging a hole?