It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: The geography of poster to postee isn't helping me. I thought I knew all Amrica to U.K. variations (ie pad to flat and elevator to lift) but I'm having trouble with this one. Needless to say I am quite transfixed by this. I logged on here to take a quick look at my downloads and then go back to reality...that obviously isn't going to happen this morning!
You won't be able to spell any word(s) with the images he gives. I can give more hints, though I'd rather let Rodzaju explain it himself.
JMich: Ok, identified the images, got the corresponding letters, tried the obvious and failed. +1 for the idea though, and looking forward to the answer.

Edit: Scratch that, typo on my part, Duke3D.

Not sure when I'll have time to draw, feel free to take my turn everyone.
Indeed.

I googled images:
Golf
Ford Sierra
Juliet
Ford Sierra
Papa
Tango
Victor Herbert
Quebec
Alpha
Mike Tyson
Ford Sierra
Whiskey
Hotel

Gift code for Duke 3d.
Post edited January 25, 2013 by Rodzaju
I'm totally confused.
tinyE: I'm totally confused.
The bolded initials made a gog gift code.
tinyE: I'm totally confused.
Rodzaju: The bolded initials made a gog gift code.
OH! Dawn breaks on marble head!
Nice one!
Real life came knocking, that and my lack of talent (other than stick figures) means I'm not sure when I'll be able to post a picture. Turn up for grabs.
The turn has been grabbed!
Attachments:
Back to the Future?
tinyE: Back to the Future?
Nope :p
Alan Wake American Nightmare?
Rodzaju: Alan Wake American Nightmare?
Not that either.
Adzeth: The turn has been grabbed!
I think the game is hot, but don't want to draw, love your drawing though.
Here's hint #2!
Attachments:
flies.png (24 Kb)
Adzeth: Here's hint #2!
Critter chronicles?