It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadyNora: Neither.

Hint: It's not a wordplay. This is something actually in the game.
ConsulCaesar: Is it Doodle God?
Yes :)
New one.
Attachments:
Probably not The Talos Principle
ZFR: Probably not The Talos Principle
Would have been my guess too.
ZFR: Probably not The Talos Principle
It's not The Talos Principle.
ConsulCaesar: New one.
Hello ConsulCaesar!

I am pretty sure it is "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine".

See the attached screenshot (from its GOG.com game page).

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar: New one.
foxgog: Hello ConsulCaesar!

I am pretty sure it is "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine".

See the attached screenshot (from its GOG.com game page).

Kind regards,
foxgog
Indeed it is!

Your turn. :)
Hello everyone!

I am sorry for the delay, only today I had free time to come up with another idea and to draw it.

So, here it is. Does anyone recognize this one?

Kind regards,
Attachments:
carto_01.png (18 Kb)
Post edited September 20, 2021 by foxgog
foxgog: Hello everyone!

I am sorry for the delay, only today I had free time to come up with another idea and to draw it.

Kind regards,
Looks like we need a new hint, foxgog.
foxgog: (...)
(...)
ZFR: Looks like we need a new hint, foxgog.
Hello ZFR!

Indeed, I will draw something else from the game. Hopefully, I can manage to do so tomorrow.

Until then, a small hint: the game is available here on GOG.com, and the motif for my drawing is from a screenshot present on the game page.

Kind regards,
foxgog

Kind regards,
Based on the style, I would guess Genesis Noir... but otherwise, I'd need a hint as I have no idea.

Kind regards,
Looks like the game isn't that well known. It can be frustrating but it's also one of a kind; as far as I know there's nothing else quite like it out there.

The creature on your drawing is a very accurate depiction of an Overseer, a mysterious entity that helps you along the perilous path in Rain World.
Densetsu: (...)
Looks like the game isn't that well known. It can be frustrating but it's also one of a kind; as far as I know there's nothing else quite like it out there.

The creature on your drawing is a very accurate depiction of an Overseer, a mysterious entity that helps you along the perilous path in Rain World.
Hello Densetsu!

Yes, my drawing depicts the 'overseer' from the game "Rain world".

It truly is a unique experience, although it can be frustrating at times! "Rain World" is all about 'eating or be eaten'.

(Attached are some pictures of the 'overseer')

Now, it is your turn to draw us something. b(°-°)>

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Post edited October 04, 2021 by foxgog
Rain World is such a cute game. I would never have guessed it as I'm not particularly good at most platformers.
Apologies for delay.

Here's the next. Like predecessor, it's also one of a kind; admittedly a tad on obscure side.
Attachments: