It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: King's Bounty

Your drawing skills are just fine, I didn't even need any more hints after the first picture
ZFR: Ah, finally!

https://www.google.com/search?q=bounty+chocolate+bar&tbm=isch
ROFL! King's Bounty! Of course!! The answer was drawn in plain sight, and yet, we were blind to it. Looking back at the first drawing, I do appreciate it more now. ;) Why am I craving chocolate and coconut?
Post edited November 15, 2019 by matterbandit
Got a nasty cold so somebody please take my turn.
Ghorpm: Got a nasty cold so somebody please take my turn.
Is your cold better now? :)
Ghorpm: Got a nasty cold so somebody please take my turn.
Green_Hilltop: Is your cold better now? :)
Much better indeed. Completely forgot about it.

And no, I have not suddenly learned how to draw. As you can see my Wife did it ;)
Attachments:
Green_Hilltop: Is your cold better now? :)
Ghorpm: Much better indeed. Completely forgot about it.

And no, I have not suddenly learned how to draw. As you can see my Wife did it ;)
Good to hear that! :)

Ha, that's cheating! ;) It's alright though, don't worry and try to do it yourself next time, seeing all these images drawn in Paint is part of the fun!

It's Shantae: Risky's Revenge, right? The GBC game is fun, I never finished it though. I was thinking of picking it up again sometime, it's an interesting platformer.
Post edited December 07, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
Ghorpm: Much better indeed. Completely forgot about it.

Green_Hilltop: Good to hear that! :)

Ha, that's cheating! ;) It's alright though, don't worry and try to do it yourself next time, seeing all these images drawn in Paint is part of the fun!

It's Shantae: Risky's Revenge, right? The GBC game is fun, I never finished it though. I was thinking of picking it up again sometime, it's an interesting platformer.
It's still a paint image just not ugly as all mine are ;)

Yeah it's Shantae so your turn now.
Green_Hilltop: Good to hear that! :)

Ghorpm: It's still a paint image just not ugly as all mine are ;)

Yeah it's Shantae so your turn now.
I apologize for not posting, if I don't do it tonight, anyone can post the next image.
Remember when people used to post here?
ZFR: Remember when people used to post here?
Yeah, the forum is not as active as it used to be. Same goes for the Guess the Game forum game! :)
LET'S DO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: LET'S DO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Uh... Some cheeky Shakesperean dude? ... I got nothing.
VA-11 HALL-A ?
Neither of those :)

If I get time I might add some colour to the image, which may help. Or draw another.
it's ooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: it's ooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn
Objection!