It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: If I don't draw anything by Saturday, anyone may take my turn.
What about now? :)
ZFR: If I don't draw anything by Saturday, anyone may take my turn.
Green_Hilltop: What about now? :)
Still open. Someone take it.
Oh well, since no one else wants it.
Attachments:
acid.png (7 Kb)
ZFR: Oh well, since no one else wants it.
Black and White?
Green_Hilltop: Black and White?
No. Why?

I thought this would be easier. Especially to the European crowd. My drawing skills must really suck.
Green_Hilltop: Black and White?
ZFR: No. Why?

I thought this would be easier. Especially to the European crowd. My drawing skills must really suck.
You have a crown and a bottle with an island with it, so I thought it's a metaphor for being a god with such a power, so it might be any game where you play as a god, like Populous or BW.
Post edited November 13, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
ZFR: No. Why?

Green_Hilltop: You have a crown and a bottle with an island with it, so I thought it's a metaphor for being a god with such a power, so it might be any game where you play as a god, like Populous or BW.
So my Paint skills do suck. That's not a bottle.
Wild guess: Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
Post edited November 13, 2019 by viperfdl
Green_Hilltop: You have a crown and a bottle with an island with it, so I thought it's a metaphor for being a god with such a power, so it might be any game where you play as a god, like Populous or BW.
ZFR: So my Paint skills do suck. That's not a bottle.
Okay, I'll be honest, it totally looks like a plastic tube for golf balls, now that I've looked at it again after reading that. I wasn't entirely sure if it was meant to be a bottle or not, or a bottle with something at the end of it - a portal? a red blob?, so I decided to go with my first impression, a typical clear bottle collectors use to build ships in or a survivor's bottle with a message. :)

Don't worry though, it can happen to anyone. It's happened before in this thread and I think that's one of the fun parts of this game! :)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cleartecpackaging.com%2Fgolf-ball-containers.html&psig=AOvVaw3QPhF3D_yqToMF2AHfg-Si&ust=1573760978056682

It totally looks like it, doesn't it?
viperfdl: Wild guess: Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
No.
I... suppose.

Not sure if I made it better.
Attachments:
animal.png (12 Kb)
animal_2.png (15 Kb)
Post edited November 13, 2019 by ZFR
ZFR: Not sure if I made it better.
Is it Feed The King? It's a web browser game, I think. That arrow pointing at this face, that crown and the "yum, yum", it's what comes to mind. Originally, I thought it was a water canon. :D
King's Bounty

Your drawing skills are just fine, I didn't even need any more hints after the first picture
Ghorpm: King's Bounty

Your drawing skills are just fine, I didn't even need any more hints after the first picture
ahahahaha that's brilliant
Ghorpm: King's Bounty

Ah, finally!

https://www.google.com/search?q=bounty+chocolate+bar&tbm=isch
Hahaha, that was brilliant!