It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Here's thew next submission: Will anybody ever guess?
Mr.Mumbles: One of the Animal Crossing games?
(y)

On the gamecube one, whenever it snows you can find little snowballs, and if you roll them about they gather snow and get bigger and if you pile up three it gets a face and says hi. Then a day or you get a letter from your snowman and it's one of the most delightful experiences I've had in a computer game.
I'm wondering if this is going to be too obscure, but here goes nothing:
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: I'm wondering if this is going to be too obscure, but here goes nothing:
Is it some kind of a relaxing simulation game? For the PC?
Green_Hilltop: snip
Nope. The drawing is actually a play of the game's name.
Green_Hilltop: snip
Mr.Mumbles: Nope. The drawing is actually a play of the game's name.
Oh, is it Flower, Sun and Rain?

Originally I thought it's snow on the first picture. That said, there's no flowers, just a plant, so it's probably something else though. Something to do with beaches and the snow. :D
Mr.Mumbles: I'm wondering if this is going to be too obscure, but here goes nothing:
Oh, I got it! It's meant to be the seasons, Winter, Spring and Summer, right? Now I wonder what kind of game has that..
Edit: After a brief google search - is it Sims 3: Seasons?
Post edited September 29, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: Oh, I got it! It's meant to be the seasons, Winter, Spring and Summer, right? Now I wonder what kind of game has that.
You're on the right track. I'll give you another hint. The game's available on GOG, and what season might be missing?
You have to use the American name.
Green_Hilltop: Oh, I got it! It's meant to be the seasons, Winter, Spring and Summer, right? Now I wonder what kind of game has that.
Mr.Mumbles: You're on the right track. I'll give you another hint. The game's available on GOG, and what season might be missing?
The Fall? I was going to guess Night in the Woods: the Autumn edition if it werne't for ZFR's hint.
ZFR: You have to use the American name.
Why haven't you tried guessing it since you probably got it? :)
Post edited September 29, 2019 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: Why haven't you tried guessing it since you probably got it? :)
I only found out what it is by virtue of Mr. Mumble's last hint and him mentioning it's on GOG. I never would have gotten that it was the seasons if it weren't for you.

Just do GOG store search. It's first one to come up.
Green_Hilltop: Why haven't you tried guessing it since you probably got it? :)
ZFR: I only found out what it is by virtue of Mr. Mumble's last hint and him mentioning it's on GOG. I never would have gotten that it was the seasons if it weren't for you.

Just do GOG store search. It's first one to come up.
I can't, I'm using Firefox (pre 51) and the search page and front page are broken for me. :D I'd have to switch to Chrome.
Since no one is taking it:

Seasons After Fall

Let Green_Hilltop take my turn.
ZFR: Since no one is taking it:

Seasons After Fall

Let Green_Hilltop take my turn.
Oh, when I googled it the first thing to come up was the Fall, so that's why I didn't amend my post. Feel free to post the next challenge though, when Mumbles confirms it, I can wait until I win!
ZFR: Seasons After Fall
Yarp.
If I don't draw anything by Saturday, anyone may take my turn.