It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: The Blind Forest
EDIT: And I had to look it up in the Store to see that the game title also contains an Ori.
Yep! To you.
Which moron is holding up the game now?
Ah, will post something tomorrow.
ZFR: Ah, will post something tomorrow.
when's that?
ZFR: Ah, will post something tomorrow.
JoeSapphire: when's that?
I said tomorrow!
JoeSapphire: when's that?
ZFR: I said tomorrow!
when's that?
It's on GOG.
Attachments:
volcano.png (45 Kb)
ZFR: It's on GOG.
...forum mafia.
ZFR: It's on GOG.
JoeSapphire: ...forum mafia.
You ever play it?

Your turn.
ZFR: You ever play it?
I never did. Sometimes I thought about it, but I don't know if they're happy to have new players.
Even if they are happy to have new players there's probably not going to be a new game starting any time soon I'm guessing...

Here's thew next submission: Will anybody ever guess?
Attachments:
Hmmmm a duck delivering mail to a snowman? I have no clue at all, but the mystery has been keeping me wondering for days.
Any clues Joe? What generation is it from, maybe?
joppo: Hmmmm a duck delivering mail to a snowman? I have no clue at all, but the mystery has been keeping me wondering for days.
Any clues Joe? What generation is it from, maybe?
You're more likely to recognise the clues in the background than the foreground, but I'll draw another picture soon.
JoeSapphire: Here's thew next submission: Will anybody ever guess?
One of the Animal Crossing games?
Post edited September 24, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Argh, now that Mr Mumbles said it it dawned on me he's probably right. The tree and fruit looks perfectly like in AC: New Leaf, and so does the duck. And mail deliveries are part of the game. The only clue I can't place is the snowman, but then again I didn't play all of the Animal Crossings (or even AC:NL in its entirety, for that matter)

Well, I wouldn't know what to draw anyway...
JoeSapphire: Here's thew next submission: Will anybody ever guess?
Mr.Mumbles: One of the Animal Crossing games?
Hah, I've just opened up the thread, saw the picture and thought the same! I've only played the NDS game though, and it wasn't my cup.