It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

both pictures look very cool. But I don't recognise the game
LordEbu: No right guesses so far. Willing to give up? I surely hope not! Have a mid-summer hint and tell me what you think.
Isn't that the game with a catsnail or -snake as player character? Don't remember the name of the game.
Rainworld!
Finally found it, after I googled cat-slug.

LordEbu: No right guesses so far. Willing to give up? I surely hope not! Have a mid-summer hint and tell me what you think.
viperfdl: Isn't that the game with a catsnail or -snake as player character? Don't remember the name of the game.
I knew that I had seen that game before but I couldn't find the name at all, but with your hint "catsnail" I managed to find the name. I kept looking for "games with a white ferret as protagonist"
hooray!
Almuyadin: Congratulations for solving the mystery!
It's my turn. Guess this one.
Attachments:
tr.jpg (212 Kb)
Almuyadin: It's my turn. Guess this one.
Hah Brilliant! Unfortunately I can't draw right now so I don't want to guess it
That's long enough I think.

FTL?
A boulder with marbles for eyes playing checkers in a volcano!
Post edited July 25, 2019 by DetouR6734
Matewis: That's long enough I think.

FTL?
yes, that's it. You got it. :DDD
Matewis: That's long enough I think.

FTL?
Almuyadin: yes, that's it. You got it. :DDD
Cool :) A little bit swamped atm, but I'll put something up as soon as I can
Genius! You have just made my day :)
Ah sorry, thought I'd get a chance to draw something but just can't catch a break today :( Someone else may take my turn.
Well, I don't know if this terrible drawing will help restart this thread or ensure it's death, but here it goes...
Attachments:
drawful.jpg (57 Kb)
The Blind Forest
EDIT: And I had to look it up in the Store to see that the game title also contains an Ori.
Post edited August 20, 2019 by ZFR