It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WarbossAohd: West of Loathing? (Or however it's called.)
Nope.
Rage?
Fuel?
Half Life?
Sadly, no to the previous posts. :/ Revising it again.
Attachments:
This is easy.
It's obviously a game that takes in a desert landscape.
And the other big clue is a big shiny spiky thing in the sky. A black star. A dark sun.
Now we need to find a game that features these 2 elements and these games are: Dark Sun: Shattered Lands or its sequel Dark Sun:Wake of the Ravager.

... Actually I have no idea lol. I might start listing every game that takes place in a desert.
DavidOrion93: Sadly, no to the previous posts. :/ Revising it again.
Tomb Raider (1996)
Almuyadin: This is easy.
And the other big clue is a big shiny spiky thing in the sky. A black star. A dark sun.
Now we need to find a game that features these 2 elements and these games are: Dark Sun: Shattered Lands or its sequel Dark Sun:Wake of the Ravager.

... Actually I have no idea lol. I might start listing every game that takes place in a desert.
Good job :) it's actually Dark Sun: Shattered Lands. hence the cracks in the desert. Your turn.
Post edited May 06, 2019 by DavidOrion93
Almuyadin:
Thank goodness you were right ;)
Almuyadin: This is easy.

DavidOrion93: Good job :) it's actually Dark Sun: Shattered Lands. hence the cracks in the desert. Your turn.
oh wow, I was jesting, but I'm glad I got it. Let me draw something then.
okay, hopefully this one won't be hard to guess.
Attachments:
oldie.jpg (488 Kb)
Almuyadin: okay, hopefully this one won't be hard to guess.
I like your picture, looks like Kali from Master of Magic storming last tower, but there were no ants in that game... I think.
I know what it is, but i'll let people guess :)
Cadaver747: I like your picture, looks like Kali from Master of Magic storming last tower, but there were no ants in that game... I think.
Yeah, there are the klackons, the ant race.
Post edited May 07, 2019 by DavidOrion93
Cadaver747: I like your picture, looks like Kali from Master of Magic storming last tower, but there were no ants in that game... I think.
Nice work, that was super fast.

DavidOrion93: Yeah, there are the klackons, the ant race.
yes, love those guys.
I can't draw and I have to sleep like right now. In case anyone wants to take my turn, please be my guest. Tomorrow morning I'll try to draw something unspectacular.