It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: Still 1 more chance
ElTerprise: We're still in the second round for the fresh deals so Xenonauts will reappear once more.

Edit: too slow.
Splatsch: It will be available in third round ! (it was only his apparition in second round)

Nope, I already have this awesome game :D (and I'm really glad of this, it's one of the best latest game for me)
I'm looking for Door Kickers :)
Thanks for the swift replies :) Even though this is a tracking thread, I haven't really been tracking anything other than conversation. I picked up Xenonauts as well!
LordCinnamon: I actually really liked Assassin's Creed. I got it here (for the first time) when it released here, and as soon as you get rid of any completionist tendencies (this is crucial, it's awful otherwise), it's a very enjoyable, pretty game.
I too loved it. in particular being able to move so smoothly and the atmosphere (Jerusalem is really the perfect location), shame only for the final.
Anyone here play Doorkickers? How is it? Is there a campaign?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opticq
Bear in mind that those threads kept getting posts way after the end of the promos, so comparison with the current one may not be so straightforward...
Well, the first insomnia promo was so unexpected and unannounced it made people crazy - I remember 2.5 k of NWN disappearing within minutes!! And it was a HUGE shock for me as I thought that it would be difficult even for Steam to sell that many games in such a short period of time. But hey, GOG.com made a big dent in gaming industry - the numbers speak for themselves!!
Was getting into the shower when I noticed a game had counted down to one. So I stood in the shower, head and one hand with phone out of the curtain, washing with one hand, and I swear it took ten minutes for that last copy to sell and the next game pop up. #addicted
Tarnicus: That game looks intense, judging by the expressions on the faces of those playing lol
stg83: It actually did get quite intense when me and my sister used to play with some family friends as kids. It was high stakes with no money involved, just pride. ;)
And you can't put a price on pride! lol
opticq: Anyone here play Doorkickers? How is it? Is there a campaign?
I don't play it, but if I can grab one, I intend to !
As far as I know, there is single missions, campaign(s), and a random mission generator.
And it looks very cool.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
high rated
Tarnicus: Doing much better today. I added some updated photos in the eye thread and the lessons I learned from the experience. I had to cancel my flight today as I want to be safe and ensure that I heal properly and recover from the side effects of the meds. Not all side effects are bad; prednisone is quite the wake up drug for me and is perfect for the Insomnia sale :P

[...]
Good to hear it's improving, I'll check out the photos in a bit.

Tarnicus: [...]

In case you comment on the Pregnant Assassin, I figured I would show another Human Growth Hormone belly photo
He still looks pregnant in my eyes, no matter what you say and what photos you post. Besides, makes a much more fun story. ;-)
TrevorWilliams: Was getting into the shower when I noticed a game had counted down to one. So I stood in the shower, head and one hand with phone out of the curtain, washing with one hand, and I swear it took ten minutes for that last copy to sell and the next game pop up. #addicted
Well, some games have great reputation and popularity among gamers community and some don't.... I bought quite a few games based on the opinion of others... And still haven't played them yet....
HypersomniacLive: He still looks pregnant in my eyes, no matter what you say and what photos you post. Besides, makes a much more fun story. ;-)
Are we going to expect Baby Creed in the future :).
HypersomniacLive: He still looks pregnant in my eyes, no matter what you say and what photos you post. Besides, makes a much more fun story. ;-)
Can't unsee. Thanks for that Hyper
xep624: Speaking of movies - I think that it was a very good idea to put them in GoG.com catalog - especially movies related to games. However I would be very happy to see some good indie or Hollywood movies here, but that just my dreaming as I am aware that AAA studios don't want to drop DRM, which sucks ....
Actually, according to GOG execs there are some Hollywood movie/TV show content that are willing to embrace DRM-free but they do not have worldwide distribution rights so GOG could only secure the rights to distribute the content in certain regions and not in others and that would vary from one title to the next. GOG is willing to entertain doing that they said but wanted to know if the customer base would be ok with that and asked for feedback in the particular forum at the time (months back). I never read the forum to see what people's feedback was there but there is an overall sentiment on GOG forums that appears strongly opposed to anything coming here unless it is under all-or-nothing "everything we want or go away" terms, so whether such content comes here or not depends on customers speaking up on either side of the coin about it. Otherwise a possibly small vocal minority may seal the deal and we'll only ever see documentaries and video game geek B movies etc. here. ;)
Technically he did spawn a franchise, so I am not going to disagree over that.