It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: You play snooker, I always imagined you as more of a Carom guy. :P
tinyE: That woman is giving the camera the finger. Ever notice that?
Trust you to spot that! lol
Tannath: I didn't actually. Loved the anime though.
Hmmm, nope. That was a locally produced parody.
omega64: Damn, I missed it again. ;'(
Tarnicus: Is there another chance to get Xenonauts or was that the last one?
Splatsch: Argh, nooo ! I remembered someone saying he was looking for it ! It was you ! I was sure that at the pace it has gone, you would have been able to buy it XD
I'm sorry ! You'll have to wait like me for the third round :/ (If I can, I would like to grab Door Kickers. I experienced "GOGbear" when it was on sale one second round, and missed it on first)
Tarnicus: Were you trying to get Xenonauts as well?
It will be available in third round ! (it was only his apparition in second round)

Nope, I already have this awesome game :D (and I'm really glad of this, it's one of the best latest game for me)
I'm looking for Door Kickers :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
Speaking of movies - I think that it was a very good idea to put them in GoG.com catalog - especially movies related to games. However I would be very happy to see some good indie or Hollywood movies here, but that just my dreaming as I am aware that AAA studios don't want to drop DRM, which sucks ....
I actually really liked Assassin's Creed. I got it here (for the first time) when it released here, and as soon as you get rid of any completionist tendencies (this is crucial, it's awful otherwise), it's a very enjoyable, pretty game.
the gamers the director's cut is fun ... but I would not recommend to pay for it.
Tarnicus: That game looks intense, judging by the expressions on the faces of those playing lol
It actually did get quite intense when me and my sister used to play with some family friends as kids. It was high stakes with no money involved, just pride. ;)
LordCinnamon: I actually really liked Assassin's Creed. I got it here (for the first time) when it released here, and as soon as you get rid of any completionist tendencies (this is crucial, it's awful otherwise), it's a very enjoyable, pretty game.
They have truly awesome trailer BTW...
Tannath: I didn't actually. Loved the anime though.
j0ekerr: Hmmm, nope. That was a locally produced parody.
I meant the original anime.
opticq: Ahh 200 pages!

I still can't believe the Fall Insomnia promo has 750 pages
16269 posts in the Spring Insomnia tracker thread beats the 4367 in the Fall tracker thread or am I missing a larger thread? We're on track to get the record with this thread :)
Looking for Assassin's Creed, The Secret of Monkey Island, Wasteland 2, Spycraft, Inquisitor

HAVE: the long list here
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4884

The other most wanted games in the list are in bold, will trade a lot of keys ($1 bundle tier type and even more expensive for those titles and/or GOG keys). The list of people I've traded with is at the bottom of the linked post above.

Thanks for reading.

Tarnicus: 16269 posts in the Spring Insomnia tracker thread beats the 4367 in the Fall tracker thread or am I missing a larger thread? We're on track to get the record with this thread :)
Let's hope so!! 10k coming up soon... very soon!!
Tarnicus: or am I missing a larger thread?
37534 ;)

Tarnicus: 16269 posts in the Spring Insomnia tracker thread beats the 4367 in the Fall tracker thread or am I missing a larger thread? We're on track to get the record with this thread :)
Oops I meant the official thread http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_fall_insomnia_promo but yes we will most likely set a new record :)
Okay, I am officially back. I haven't checked the tracker for what appeared overnight yet, but I assume neither of the games I was looking for have shown up yet. Many thanks to Tarnicus and anyone else who's been keeping me in their thoughts as these games have slogged by.