It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: Good stuff.
j0ekerr: Btw tanath, did it get translated or did you read it, as is? If at all.
I didn't actually. Loved the anime though.
Matruchus: Insomnia goes for three rounds always.
Rexoberan: Nice, then X-WING and Tie-fighter will come in lesser then 2 hours, cause insomnia will in end in 2 hours, correct?
That is only the timer for the twitch stream. Insomnia goes on so long until all the game are through in three rounds. Expect at least another 24 hours if not more.
Gnostic: Movies not popular on gog, what to do?

Push it on the Insomnia promo so someone will buy it......
To be fair, they've only included 4 movies in the sale, and not in enormous quantities. The only one that seemed to generate much keaning was the second run of The Frame.

I was tempted to get Ink - it looked intriguing, but I ended up diverting the cash I would have spent on it towards Shadowgate instead.
tinyE: Shit, I grab a few hours sleep and what happens? I miss the Snooker conversation and drop six points! :P
Lucky you weren't beaten by 7 balls in pool using Aussie rules and had to drop your pants instead! :P
Ah, finally a break! Assassin's Keaned! That's my cue to go shower and get some chores done methinks. Still need to poke my head in periodically to peek about for Risen or X-Wing but I shall be smelling like Irish Spring when I return. ;oP
Assassin's Creed nox off please...:( Should go quick
Ahh 200 pages!

I still can't believe the Fall Insomnia promo has 750 pages
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opticq
Tarnicus: The bowler must have felt horrid too, as it is close to impossible to lose in that situation!
Yeah, the worst possible thing you can do as a bowler in that situation is to bowl a no ball. I imagine he would have been haunted by that for the rest of his career.
Tarnicus: hey hey mate :) We had to resort to trivia giveaways of Steam and GOG codes at one stage as things slowed right down. I've got more handy for the next slow period, that is if I can stop being so chatty to write up more questions :P
HypersomniacLive: Hey yourself! Chat away, that's one of the best things about tracker threads. ;-)

How's the eye doing?
Doing much better today. I added some updated photos in the eye thread and the lessons I learned from the experience. I had to cancel my flight today as I want to be safe and ensure that I heal properly and recover from the side effects of the meds. Not all side effects are bad; prednisone is quite the wake up drug for me and is perfect for the Insomnia sale :P

In case you comment on the Pregnant Assassin, I figured I would show another Human Growth Hormone belly photo
zlep: To be fair, they've only included 4 movies in the sale, and not in enormous quantities. The only one that seemed to generate much keaning was the second run of The Frame.
Exactly. Everything considered, I would say the performance of the movies in this promo was actually fairly good.
tinyE: Shit, I grab a few hours sleep and what happens? I miss the Snooker conversation and drop six points! :P
stg83: You play snooker, I always imagined you as more of a Carom guy. :P
That game looks intense, judging by the expressions on the faces of those playing lol
tinyE: That woman is giving the camera the finger. Ever notice that?
I did now, but once you start seeing that it seems like everyone around you is flipping the bird. ;)
Splatsch: That's why I talked a little about it : I was very pleased with it, and I know well how hard it could be to purchase a game with a high price : I was hesitating a lot too before I buy it (and I looked at a lot of review before), but I'm glad to have bought it. They're planning a demo when the final version will be out : it'll be very useful (it's just sad that they actually still don't have an up to date one).
omega64: Damn, I missed it again. ;'(
Is there another chance to get Xenonauts or was that the last one?
Splatsch: Argh, nooo ! I remembered someone saying he was looking for it ! It was you ! I was sure that at the pace it has gone, you would have been able to buy it XD
I'm sorry ! You'll have to wait like me for the third round :/ (If I can, I would like to grab Door Kickers. I experienced "GOGbear" when it was on sale one second round, and missed it on first)
Were you trying to get Xenonauts as well?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Is there another chance to get Xenonauts or was that the last one?
Splatsch: Argh, nooo ! I remembered someone saying he was looking for it ! It was you ! I was sure that at the pace it has gone, you would have been able to buy it XD
I'm sorry ! You'll have to wait like me for the third round :/ (If I can, I would like to grab Door Kickers. I experienced "GOGbear" when it was on sale one second round, and missed it on first)
Tarnicus: Were you trying to get Xenonauts as well?
Still 1 more chance
Tarnicus: Is there another chance to get Xenonauts or was that the last one?
We're still in the second round for the fresh deals so Xenonauts will reappear once more.

Edit: too slow.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise