It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

henriquejr: Did the Double Insomnia have any free games ? If so, what games did I miss ?
There is only a random chance when you click on buy button for the game to get a critical hit aka a freebie.

As such there were no time limited freebie offers.
opticq: 100%, it still needs to come up a 3rd and final time.
Rexoberan: Yes, but Tie-fighter was also only 2 times, so you think also Tie-fighter will again?
Every game comes 3 times because there are 3 rounds. TIE Fighter will come again
Rexoberan: What is the chance that X-WING will come again?
I hope so, but I think it might have slipped past all 3 rounds. Perhaps there will be a 4th round to surprise us or something though, who knows...
Tarnicus: This was the most amazing finish with 12 runs to win off 1 ball. Enjoy cricket affectionados :)
stg83: Wow, that was really awesome indeed never knew that someone actually managed to score 12 runs with only one ball remaining.
The bowler must have felt horrid too, as it is close to impossible to lose in that situation!
opticq: 100%, it still needs to come up a 3rd and final time.
Rexoberan: Yes, but Tie-fighter was also only 2 times, so you think also Tie-fighter will again?
Insomnia goes for three rounds always.
Tannath: Good stuff.
Btw tanath, did it get translated or did you read it, as is? If at all.
Life was so easy before I looked in this thread and saw two must have games ^^
omega64: I can't I'm at school. :P
Don't have my own creditcard, so can't use it when I'm away from home. xD
Third round isn't for now, and you may have your chance ;)
It's sad but : it was selling slowly. In your case it would be an advantage !
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
Matruchus: Train Fever arrived to gog for those who are interested in it: http://www.gog.com/game/train_fever
I 'm still interested but i think will wait for another time. My budget is too tight.
Matruchus: Insomnia goes for three rounds always.
Nice, then X-WING and Tie-fighter will come in lesser then 2 hours, cause insomnia will in end in 2 hours, correct?
Great. Keane's Creed and Dorkeanes Rising
Rexoberan: What is the chance that X-WING will come again?
skeletonbow: I hope so, but I think it might have slipped past all 3 rounds. Perhaps there will be a 4th round to surprise us or something though, who knows...
Nope still in second round in the fresh section.
Apparently it doesn't matter how many items are left when scoring a critical.
Rexoberan: Nice, then X-WING and Tie-fighter will come in lesser then 2 hours, cause insomnia will in end in 2 hours, correct?
Wrong. The 96 hours was only for the stream. The Insomnia Sale will end when all copies are gone which might take about 2 days from now.
Rexoberan: Nice, then X-WING and Tie-fighter will come in lesser then 2 hours, cause insomnia will in end in 2 hours, correct?
No it ends when all games in 3 rounds are sold