It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IanM: am I right in thinking Black Mirror 3 never was and might never be released on GOG?
It was never released on GOG before and it might only be released when GOG and Nordic come to an agreement about the pricing.
budejovice: I haven't noticed this. Anyone in US getting these?
I guess that means this piece is not in your footnote?
high rated
I enjoy seeing movies here. I'm not afraid of GOG's movie section and the complaints can be entertaining. :)

HypersomniacLive: I guess that means this piece is not in your footnote?
Nope, nothing like it.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by budejovice
HunchBluntley: Missed Desktop Dungeons in between Defender's Quest and Ink on the 'Fresh' side. I didn't pay attention to the discount or initial number of copies at the time, though. Anyone else remember?
sithocan: Check first message. There's an update with discount rates and copy amounts.
Yep, added after my post. :)
More LucasArts please.

Also I think it would be interesting if GOG released a game via Insomnia
Post edited March 02, 2015 by opticq
BwieDieter: Goddammit Black Mirror. Seems nobody is too Kean about you.
Well, it was *much* cheaper in the "Welcome back temporarily Nordic" sale a couple months ago. IIRC, if you bought the entire Nordic catalog, it was 90% off...
its strange, i thought that black mirror 1+2 is removed from gog?
apehater: its strange, i thought that black mirror 1+2 is removed from gog?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/half_the_sleep_twice_the_fun_insomnia_returns_to_gogcom_64aad/post249
apehater: its strange, i thought that black mirror 1+2 is removed from gog?
Guest appearance only.
BwieDieter: Goddammit Black Mirror. Seems nobody is too Kean about you.
yyahoo: Well, it was *much* cheaper in the "Welcome back temporarily Nordic" sale a couple months ago. IIRC, if you bought the entire Nordic catalog, it was 90% off...
Plus, it´s really a shit game from what I´ve seen and heard. Even the promozional materiaal looks crummy.
IanM: am I right in thinking Black Mirror 3 never was and might never be released on GOG?
Your first statement: Yes. The second depend upon the question if Nordic Games will return to GOG completeley. After that it MAY be.
Grargar: I know. ;)
I wish Jack Keane 2 would have made a guest appearance as well to commemorate the occasion with a few thousand copies. ;)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by stg83
Ink strains are finally fading
Dont really want to spam this, but a reminder that TBBBBOB donations are open for GOGs only during this promo!
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Sachys
Very likely. Especially as they can only convince the games to come back during sales.