It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: EDIT : Wait, LoG2 has appeared twice already??
Yeah, quite early in the second run:

2015-03-04 08:07:21: Legend of Grimrock 2 EUR 10.69 (EUR 21.39) [50%] (400 copies)
LordCinnamon: ah, I must have tuned out after the first few days the previous times then, don't recall anything like that. I was probably unconscious from lack of sleep.
Tannath: ^ You are doing it wrong. This is a marathon, not a sprint. ;)
You could pretty much overlay this over any random segment of footage from my life and it'd be appropriate.
Maxvorstadt: I guess you are playing pool. A hint:
Snooker is basically the same as pool, but totally different!
I believe snooker requires more skill but games tend to not be as close as pool. It is much easier to come back from a slow start in pool than it is in snooker :)
Turtlesaur: i play snooker (or is it pool? idk) often and its really fun game, to play. But i tried watching it once and i was bored to tears. Heck i even find pc snooker rather boring, i guess its missing that part where you can taunt/insult/mock (you chose it) ur friends with how good you are and how awful they were. and stuff. thats what makes snooker interesting... sort of :P
Tarnicus: Or showing off with trick shots, playing both left and right-handed, or on one's knees :D Showing off is half the fun, as long as it is taken lightly. I once had 7 guys wait for me to bash me up after I embarrassed them playing pool. They tried to start a fight and got kicked out and waited for me to leave the pub. Fortunately the taxi driver I hailed was 6'6" and "built like a brick shithouse" as my grandfather would say, and he saved me! I learned a valuable lesson that night: don't be cocky, it isn't worth it! I thought it was hilarious doing Tom Cruise-like Color of Money stick-twirling and shots. They didn't agree :P
haha yeah thats what pool is all about. Sure there should be some bounds, as you learned the hard way... sort of, but being able to insult (the lighthearted way ofc) your friends or other random people is half the fun. God i love social games.

:P
xep624: I'm quite surprised that Xenonauts is not selling fast.... It's quite a good game, I haven't played it much (backlog....), but one day I will finish it.... Brings memories from X-COM (the classic one).
Splatsch: That's why I talked a little about it : I was very pleased with it, and I know well how hard it could be to purchase a game with a high price : I was hesitating a lot too before I buy it (and I looked at a lot of review before), but I'm glad to have bought it. They're planning a demo when the final version will be out : it'll be very useful (it's just sad that they actually still don't have an up to date one).
Damn, I missed it again. ;'(
j0ekerr: No, but this is.
Tannath: Good stuff.
haha!
seasoned will have a 4 round to allow the fresh to finish?
HypersomniacLive: Howdy everyone,

Cheers to ElTerprise for the latest list, and to Ominousrobot for the spot-on pic!

Hope there were lots of critical hits and happy peeps while I was gone.
hey hey mate :) We had to resort to trivia giveaways of Steam and GOG codes at one stage as things slowed right down. I've got more handy for the next slow period, that is if I can stop being so chatty to write up more questions :P
high rated
ElTerprise: The List itself is not my work, i just edited that one from IAmSinistar:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

And no still no critical hit for me. The cake ist a l....ehm...we'll see about that
I meant thanks for keeping the list up to date. Our tracker master has to get his beauty sleep (;-P), so cheers for taking over while he's away.

As for the cake - ist es nicht, glaub mir! :-)
There better be a third run, and it better mix thing around enough, I'm pissed that I missed Dreamfall because it appeared within my sleep hours both times.
So I wanted to share my Insomnia story. I was watching the promo on and off pretty much all day yesterday waiting for Terraria (and seeing if anything else caught my interest...like Grimrock 1 :) ). Finally around midnight my time I decided it wasn't meant to be (I had missed it the first time around due to payment rejection because of my bank's fraud protection or something...) Anyway, I gave in to sleep. But about 30 - 45 minutes later I kind of woke up, which is unusual for me since I sleep pretty soundly. My tablet was next to my bed, so I figured I might as well check it. And there it was! And I bought it!

Hm. Now that I write it all down, it seems more boring that I had first thought. Oh well. Still, the lesson is clear: GOG is determined to upset our sleep patterns. Is this the beginning of some sort of mind control?
Train Fever arrived to gog for those who are interested in it: http://www.gog.com/game/train_fever
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
GOG's homepage for me was freaking out, anyone else have this issue?
Movies not popular on gog, what to do?

Push it on the Insomnia promo so someone will buy it......
ElTerprise: The List itself is not my work, i just edited that one from IAmSinistar:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

And no still no critical hit for me. The cake ist a l....ehm...we'll see about that
HypersomniacLive: I meant thanks for keeping the list up to date. Our tracker master has to get his beauty sleep (;-P), so cheers for taking over while he's away.

As for the cake - ist es nicht, glaub mir! :-)
I still have hope left for a critial hit. And thanks.