It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: I got lucky and scored a critical hit earlier on Blocks that matter, a game which is already in my library. I wanted to wait with giving away stuff until after the sale but since everybody else is already doing giveaways, here we go.

If you want it answer the following question: How do you have to arrange blocks in Blocks that matter?
opticq: A hint for anyone who wants it: Look in the game description
Edit: Nvm, too slow and wrong anyway.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Jenkinz
Turtlesaur: i play snooker (or is it pool? idk) often and its really fun game, to play. But i tried watching it once and i was bored to tears. Heck i even find pc snooker rather boring, i guess its missing that part where you can taunt/insult/mock (you chose it) ur friends with how good you are and how awful they were. and stuff. thats what makes snooker interesting... sort of :P
Maxvorstadt: I guess you are playing pool. A hint:
Snooker is basically the same as pool, but totally different!
thanks, that helps :P but yeah its that one where you get either stripes or solids and try to get rid of them before your friend (or enemy!) does.
Oh noooo, a movie vs. the game that's been there for about an hour ...
Splatsch: I was meaning in television ;) Here I never heard of only a cricket match to be showed on TV, only this should be hard (so speaking of a "real-life" match...). Seems really interesting to take a look at least once if I can !
160km/h. This sport is... impressive (and fascinating).
Tarnicus: You can find old matches on YouTube and other video sites and there are sites that stream them live. 18 runs off 1 ball is probably the most amazing thing that I have seen in cricket. With a normal legal delivery, the most that can be scored from 1 ball is 6 runs by hitting it over the fence or rope on the full. If a ball isn't a legal delivery, ie wide or no-ball, meaning bowled too wide, too high, the fielders aren't adhering to fielding restrictions or the bowler oversteps the crease when bowling, 1 run is scored and the ball has to be bowled again. More can be scored from a wide or no-ball if the batsmen run or it goes to the fence.
Now that i see it written down like that, the rules make perfect sense. lol

Now explain aussie rules please
DorKeaness???
This
Is
Not
DRAGONFALL!!!
opticq: A hint for anyone who wants it: Look in the game description
Jenkinz: Drill, Collect and Recycle or Destroy
Incorrect I'm afraid

LordCinnamon: tetronimoes!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Correct.

For those who don't know what that is: Tetronimoes are the block shapes used in the game Tetris.

PM incoming.
uh-oh, a movie again.
When does the insomnia sale end, by the way? At certain time, or when everything is gone? It'd be kinda funny if something would be stuck on the front page as insomnia offer for days :P
Splatsch: I was meaning in television ;) Here I never heard of only a cricket match to be showed on TV, only this should be hard (so speaking of a "real-life" match...). Seems really interesting to take a look at least once if I can !
160km/h. This sport is... impressive (and fascinating).
Tarnicus: You can find old matches on YouTube and other video sites and there are sites that stream them live. 18 runs off 1 ball is probably the most amazing thing that I have seen in cricket. With a normal legal delivery, the most that can be scored from 1 ball is 6 runs by hitting it over the fence or rope on the full. If a ball isn't a legal delivery, ie wide or no-ball, meaning bowled too wide, too high, the fielders aren't adhering to fielding restrictions or the bowler oversteps the crease when bowling, 1 run is scored and the ball has to be bowled again. More can be scored from a wide or no-ball if the batsmen run or it goes to the fence.
So many rules. When you don't know it, and without a match to look at in the same time, it seems a little complicated (and english language doesn't help to easily understand rules of a game you absolutely don't know XD).
I'll take a look :) Thanks for the link !
LordCinnamon: uh-oh, a movie again.
When does the insomnia sale end, by the way? At certain time, or when everything is gone? It'd be kinda funny if something would be stuck on the front page as insomnia offer for days :P
When everything is gone I believe.
Insomnia is over when everything is sold out!
When it's all gone. Usually the last wave lasts many days b/c there's many copies to be sold.
I got Bird Story for the price of two beers.

Which is the minimum amount of beers I'll need to drown out the FEELS.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
Update (17 games left in Fresh category)
ElTerprise: These are left in the second run:

Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opticq
opticq: Update (17 games left in Fresh category)
ElTerprise: These are left in the second run:

Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
opticq:
Good God, this is gonna take ages.
EDIT : Wait, LoG2 has appeared twice already??
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
HypersomniacLive: Howdy everyone,

Cheers to ElTerprise for the latest list, and to Ominousrobot for the spot-on pic!

Hope there were lots of critical hits and happy peeps while I was gone.
The List itself is not my work, i just edited that one from IAmSinistar:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

And no still no critical hit for me. The cake ist a l....ehm...we'll see about that
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise