It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Birds Story? Where`s my hunting rifle? Pow pow pow! Three less birds!
Splatsch: Okay, thanks for explanation ! (even if for me it's mainly "theory"). I hope to be able to see at least a part of a match one day, to see a little what it looks like :)
Tarnicus: It is much more difficult to view live than on television. I remember seeing the West Indies play Australia many years ago, and I was positioned on the side of the field (rather than the overhead view seen on TV). The bowlers bowl so fast that you can barely see the ball, especially with my red/green colour-blindness. I find the white ball much easier to see. Bowlers can bowl as fast as 160km/hr (100 miles) these days.
I was meaning in television ;) Here I never heard of only a cricket match to be showed on TV, only this should be hard (so speaking of a "real-life" match...). Seems really interesting to take a look at least once if I can !
160km/h. This sport is... impressive (and fascinating).
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
stg83: I'd say its probably because you can't take the timeout to play with your friends together at the same place anymore. Since these games are best enjoyed while playing Couch Coop. :)
Probably true for the NBA2K and FIFA-like games. They were always more of a couch coop experience. Time to get one of the manager games, I'd say :P
How did I miss A Bird Story was in the promo?
Haha...I can understand that I feel the same way about MMOs and some casual mobile games many people are fond of. :)
I got lucky and scored a critical hit earlier on Blocks that matter, a game which is already in my library. I wanted to wait with giving away stuff until after the sale but since everybody else is already doing giveaways, here we go.

If you want it answer the following question: How do you have to arrange blocks in Blocks that matter?
Train Fever looks really fancy. But I think for now I am quite content just playing Open Transport Tycoon, which I have more or less played ceaselessly for a year now. And the limited resources it needs is also comfortable since I can just let it run in the background as I surf online and just occasionally tend to the game to set up new routes. With a modern game that wouldn't be possible in the same way, at least not on my machine.
Anyone know how far we are in the 2nd fresh run?
I'm still waiting for Dead State, missed it twice.
iangold: I'm getting curious too now. Hey, I managed to get into SC2 sports somewhat; besides that my natural interest in sports sits close to zero.

ETA: Forgot snooker, which I'm partial to!
Tarnicus: I'm a keen snooker and pool player, part of spending way too much time in pubs when I was younger. I find the hand/eye and mathematical skills requires in snooker and cricket cross-over, with the main difference being cricket requires very good reflexes (and fitness!).
Snooker is really an interesting game, I alsways watch it when it comes on Eurosport. Would be geil if GoG had a snooker game in its catalogue.
I just can`t get enuff of watching Judd Trump, Ding Junhui, Ronnie O Sullivan and those other Snookerplayers!
Ominousrobot: This cricket talk is great, i usually only watch the T20 matches as well, but the world cup has had some quite exciting matches just in the first round, the match between NZ and Aussie was a nail biter right to the finish. There should be even more drama once we get into the knockout games
That match was probably the best low scoring game that I have seen! As I am a far better bowler than batsman, I do not have the patience, and even though Ive got great hand-eye co-ordination, my instinct is to bat like Brendan McCullum but with about 10% (over-estimate? :P) of his skill. Lots of records being broken already with this World Cup, and that was partly why I struggled to sleep last night after watching Australia get the highest score in World Cup history and a few other records. I was really hoping to see Glen Maxwell get the fastest century in World Cup history and he was fairly close and well on track.

I am surprised and pleased to see so much cricket talk on a gaming forum based in Poland with such a high number of American and European members :)
Geralt_of_Rivia: I got lucky and scored a critical hit earlier on Blocks that matter, a game which is already in my library. I wanted to wait with giving away stuff until after the sale but since everybody else is already doing giveaways, here we go.

If you want it answer the following question: How do you have to arrange blocks in Blocks that matter?
A hint for anyone who wants it: Look in the game description
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opticq
HertogJan: Anyone know how far we are in the 2nd fresh run?
I'm still waiting for Dead State, missed it twice.
These are left in the second run:

Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Maxvorstadt: Snooker is really an interesting game, I alsways watch it when it comes on Eurosport. Would be geil if GoG had a snooker game in its catalogue.
I just can`t get enuff of watching Judd Trump, Ding Junhui, Ronnie O Sullivan and those other Snookerplayers!
^ This. I got hold of one such game in Desura and I'm loving it. =)
Geralt_of_Rivia: If you want it answer the following question: How do you have to arrange blocks in Blocks that matter?
tetronimoes!
Tarnicus: I'm a keen snooker and pool player, part of spending way too much time in pubs when I was younger. I find the hand/eye and mathematical skills requires in snooker and cricket cross-over, with the main difference being cricket requires very good reflexes (and fitness!).
Maxvorstadt: Snooker is really an interesting game, I alsways watch it when it comes on Eurosport. Would be geil if GoG had a snooker game in its catalogue.
i play snooker (or is it pool? idk) often and its really fun game, to play. But i tried watching it once and i was bored to tears. Heck i even find pc snooker rather boring, i guess its missing that part where you can taunt/insult/mock (you chose it) ur friends with how good you are and how awful they were. and stuff. thats what makes snooker interesting... sort of :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Turtlesaur