It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah, Xenonauts is slowly comming to the final sprint.
Please let Cognition be next.
Next up will be nox or else there will be hell to pay !!!And it better be a crit for making me wait so long !
Tarnicus: For anyone who has been following my camping/sojourn thread, plans changed due to recent infection and allergy. I'm still going, just delayed and to a different location :)
Ah sorry to hear that you had to change your initial plans but I still hope the trip is highly productive for you in all the ways that you are expecting to gain from the experience. Thanks and +1 for the generosity as always Tarnicus with the giveaway. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83
xep624: I'm quite surprised that Xenonauts is not selling fast.... It's quite a good game, I haven't played it much (backlog....), but one day I will finish it.... Brings memories from X-COM (the classic one).
Ft it would be half of the actual promo price it would sell much-much faster.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opeter2
high rated
As it isn't fair to giveaway just Steam codes on these forums, especially for those who do not use Steam. Let's give away a couple of GOG codes. These I require answers from people, and the first to respond with the correct answer will get the code PMd to them. Please be patient as sometimes I get easily distracted by life, but I will definitely get to PMing the codes. I appreciate if the codes are used immediately, as it makes it easier to keep track of what I have given away. I'd hate to offer the same code twice without realising it! Obviously if you have the game, you cannot redeem the code unless you pass it onto someone else and they redeem it swiftly.

1/ Return to Krondor is based on the works of Raymond E. Feist. Name the two worlds that the Riftwar Cycle occurs on? congrats hummer010

2/ Ultima 7 is one of my favourite nostalgic games of all time. What is the real name creator of the original games? 3/ Alternatively, what was his character name in the series? The correct answer to this question will get Ultima Underworld 1+2 congrats Psionboy(who got both to make it clear)

4/ Name the company that developed Deponia for a copy of the game! - congrats Stg83

Edit: as I received a PM from Psionboy who got the answers to 2 and 3, in future I request all answers are posted publicly so I dont get bombarded by PMs. I should have been clear in the first place :)

Round complete
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
CarrionCrow: To me, it's the difference between making a good game, and making a good shell.

I would say Skyrim's continued popularity is largely based on the latter.
j0ekerr: Skyrim instantly becomes 200% cooler with the Zoidberg mod.
the hell

which reminds me, i should probably give skyrim a try have it in my backlog for like 3 years now (:
Tarnicus: As a lover of all the games you mentioned, including the original XCOMs, I just wanted to say thank you for your recommendation. I have purchased Xenonauts as it looked very faithful to the original :)
I really hope you'll love it too, as much as I do : it's simple, when I purchased my version, I was unable to play something else during one week. After that I stopped, waiting for the latest patch, to have the best experience possible with this great game. (there is still some bugs with actual 1.54 version, but 1.57 is on the pipes and should arrive soon. And you can play in 1.54, you just may encounter one or two already known bugs).
It's, from what I heard and feel, faithful, but like I said, not "too much" (some things where a little done a diffrent way. team size for example).
I am back. I assume Tie Fighter didn't turn up?
Tarnicus: 4/ Name the company that developed Deponia for a copy of the game!
Daedalic Entertainment is the German company that developed this adventure series. :
Go away Xenonauts. D:
iangold: Just woke up after a much needed long sleep. Thanks for this cool giveaway!
Welcome back to the sale :)

Jenkinz: Thanks for VOLT! +1
Glad to hear you got something :)

LiefLayer: I'm not interested in steam games but you worth a +1 for this giveway
Hence I added a few GOG games to make it more accessible to all :)

stg83: Ah sorry to hear that you had to change your initial plans but I still hope the trip is highly productive for you in all the ways that you are expecting to gain from the experience. Thanks and +1 for the generosity as always Tarnicus with the giveaway. :)
Cheers Stg83 :) Given your location, you don't happen to watch cricket do you? :)
Prepare folks, Xenokeane is about to move on!
PaterAlf: Prepare folks, Xenokeane is about to move on!
And we get even a keaner game this time.
Tarnicus: 4/ Name the company that developed Deponia for a copy of the game!
stg83: Daedalic Entertainment is the German company that developed this adventure series. :
Correct, code PMd!