It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: snip
I hope everything turns out ok, I wish you luck.

+1 for giveaway
Matruchus: 1. Dota 2
2. Counterstrike Global Offensive
3. Team Fortress 2
4. Football Manager 2015
5. Sid Meier's Civilzation 5
6. Skyrim
ElTerprise: I had no idee that so many people play FootMan 2015.
It's a great game, you should try it out.

And it has almost no competition in it's genre, germany with it's strange taste being the notable exception.
Splatsch: This game is good, well thought, well balanced, pretty (I love visuals), and really pleasant to play (and very addictiing).
I advice to buy at this price ! Especially if you like the old X-Com, Jagged Alliance 1&2 and S2 Silent Storm.
Damn... With mentioning of JA1&2 you got me. Bought the game despite the price tag.
Splatsch: For people hesitating to buy Xenonauts : for me it's a game I love. [...] heard a lot of good of it [...] I was really, really impressed by the game : it's very good, well balanced and finished [...] This game is good, well thought, well balanced, and really pleasant to play (and very addictiing).
I advice to buy at this price !
Ah c'mon, it's not Keaning THAT bad, is it?
Tarnicus: For anyone who has been following my camping/sojourn thread, plans changed due to recent infection and allergy. I'm still going, just delayed and to a different location :)
Oh, I hope health will improve, and that it's not too bad and/or restricting ! Health is one of the most important thing in life !

And very generous giveaway :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
Splatsch: For people hesitating to buy Xenonauts : *snip*
This game is good, well thought, well balanced, pretty (I love visuals), and really pleasant to play (and very addictiing).
I advice to buy at this price ! Especially if you like the old X-Com, Jagged Alliance 1&2 and S2 Silent Storm.
As a lover of all the games you mentioned, including the original XCOMs, I just wanted to say thank you for your recommendation. I have purchased Xenonauts as it looked very faithful to the original :)

opticq: I hope everything turns out ok, I wish you luck.

+1 for giveaway
Thank you :) Everything appears to always turn out okay, even if it doesn't appear that way at the time, hence I am learning to make plans B to Z just in case! :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
ElTerprise: I had no idee that so many people play FootMan 2015.
Looger23: It's a great game, you should try it out.

And it has almost no competition in it's genre, germany with it's strange taste being the notable exception.
I played it but i don't have the time for it lately It is great but takes some time to get in it.

Germany doesn't seem to have any (good) football manager left after the end fo the EA Manager, does it?
stg83: Yeah, Nox sold pretty fast
Indeed. It wasn't one of my "objectives" but it looked like I game I like, so I added it to the cart (> 100 units). I went to the bathroom and thought about buy or not to buy, and when I was back (6 min at most), it was gone! Jeez.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by javihyuga
Splatsch: This game is good, well thought, well balanced, pretty (I love visuals), and really pleasant to play (and very addictiing).
Bussiebaer: Damn... With mentioning of JA1&2 you got me. Bought the game despite the price tag.
I hope you'll be happy with it :) Honnestly, for me, it's really, really good game, and the (very) small team behind deserves money.
Tarnicus: Here's 10 Steam codes for 5 games to start with...Please post if you get one to help others, or don't :P I will assume all of these codes have been used. Some thorough people end up trying them all. I have no way to know if a code has been used with this lot.
iangold: (snip)
Just woke up after a much needed long sleep. Thanks for this cool giveaway!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by iangold
real.geizterfahr: Ah c'mon, it's not Keaning THAT bad, is it?
Ahah ^^
No, honnestly, I really mean what I said, not considering the eventual Keaning effect ^^ (in fact, Keaning effect is useful to have some time to tell a little about a game before purchasing : it also have good sides :D)
Tarnicus: snip
Thanks for VOLT! +1
Another World: 20th Keaneversary Edition needs to start moving faster if GOG hopes to end the promo sometime this week.
I'm quite surprised that Xenonauts is not selling fast.... It's quite a good game, I haven't played it much (backlog....), but one day I will finish it.... Brings memories from X-COM (the classic one).
I'm not interested in steam games but you worth a +1 for this giveway