It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blue confirms that these Nordic games are only back for this promo.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/half_the_sleep_twice_the_fun_insomnia_returns_to_gogcom_64aad/post249
Post edited March 02, 2015 by yyahoo
high rated
CarrionCrow: For some reason, my brain initially processed that as foot massage, and I had absolutely no idea what in the world you were talking about.
HypersomniacLive: Sorry, rephrased my post a couple of times - that should read "footnote". So, are you asked to accept the terms and confirm your location?
I haven't noticed this. Anyone in US getting these?
LynetteC: Now if they would only surprise us with #3 so that I can complete my collection. :-)
FearfulSymmetry: That would be nice. I grabbed the first two when Nordic left.
I grabbed them on release on the strength of the publisher saying in the release thread for one of the games that #3 would be following shortly.

Then they took their toys and went home.
You will know the Keaning is happening when each and every sale becomes a noteworthy event that someone posts about in this thread. This is not the second coming of the Keaning.
Sylenall: I really, [really/b] don't think movies should be in these sales.
Agreed to the fullest extent.
On the other hand, why do we care? It´s not like we can´t ignore them, right?
am I right in thinking Black Mirror 3 never was and might never be released on GOG?
LynetteC: Then they took their toys and went home.
LOL!
IAmSinistar: Welcome to the third GOG Insomnia Sale! This time it's two side-by-side offerings, "Seasoned" and "Fresh". Let's get tracking!

[...]

Fresh
[...]
Defender's Quest (-85%) [100]
Ink {movie} (-50%) [100]
HunchBluntley: Missed Desktop Dungeons in between Defender's Quest and Ink on the 'Fresh' side. I didn't pay attention to the discount or initial number of copies at the time, though. Anyone else remember?
Check first message. There's an update with discount rates and copy amounts.
Sylenall: I really, really don't think movies should be in these sales.
I wholeheartedly agree...
Woohoo, got the first gogbears while refreshing the page.
stg83: Your theory appears to be correct, seems to be back just for the promo. We can expect part II, Red Faction and Spellforce later as well.
I know. ;)
Back from making and eating dinner. Doesn't look like I missed anything I want.. yay! :D

What's up, are we stuck?
FearfulSymmetry: That would be nice. I grabbed the first two when Nordic left.
LynetteC: I grabbed them on release on the strength of the publisher saying in the release thread for one of the games that #3 would be following shortly.

Then they took their toys and went home.
Dang, I didn't know they pulled that! That's really nasty.
Goddammit Black Mirror. Seems nobody is too Kean about you.
I'm really surprised how well Ink is selling. Do people actually buy indie movies on GOG?