It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone recommend LABYRINTH OF TIME?
jonthomas83: Has anyone got a link to the day three list? The day two list seems to have stopped being updated.
ElTerprise: You can use the tracker:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Thank you so much for this, is there a perimeter I could use in the URL to sort latest to be first in the list to limit the need for scrolling to the bottom each time I refresh? Many thanks
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Your best probability is for Last Federation, with a current 5 percent chance of showing up next.
But with 138 copies of Xenonauts yet to go?
*Rolls eyes, and starts sacrificing small animals to the Buy-It-Damnit! Gods*
ElTerprise: You can use the tracker:

http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
jonthomas83: Thank you so much for this, is there a perimeter I could use in the URL to sort latest to be first in the list to limit the need for scrolling to the bottom each time I refresh? Many thanks
It was whipped up quickly, so no fancy features. You could automate it using a plugin however
I am about to drop. Wish me luck that Pharaoh and Cleo doesn't drop while I'm out.
I need to be away for like 40min, in case they show up anyone willing to save me a copy of tie fighter and/or Shadowrun : Dragonfall?

Your best probability is for Last Federation, with a current 5 percent chance of showing up next.
Getcomposted: But with 138 copies of Xenonauts yet to go?
*Rolls eyes, and starts sacrificing small animals to the Buy-It-Damnit! Gods*
Yes...your best bet is a 5 percent chance that can only be accessed after a game that's been moving like molasses gets out of the way so you can see how lucky you are.

I said "best probability", not that it was a good probability. -laughs-

Really frigging slow here...

If it's showing, it's still to come. If it's older and not showing? Sorry, you've missed your last chance.
If it's newer and showing? It's part of round two. If it's newer and not showing? Settle in for a long wait, you might have a chance to get what you want in round three.
I'm mostly covered as far as seasoned deals are concerned. Any of the fresh deals will have to remain in my wishlist due to budget constraints.

Except that now I need to get a few gift codes or I'll feel like even more of a cheap bastard. But since Mr Krabs is my spiritual liege they'll have to be some of the inexpensive ones from the seasoned deals.

I was thinking maybe wizardry, nox and or bad's tale?
low rated
Tarnicus: Haha brilliant! :)

Life has distracted me from this thread and the sale, and fortunately it has slowed down to a crawl. Hopefully I don't miss out on anything when I return from grabbing dinner!
LynetteC: Hey Tarnicus, we're finally online at the same time! (Although not for long as I'm busy getting ready for the school run!)

How are things down under? l hope you, Munkisiren and Behemoth are all well. :-)

Have you grabbed any goodies this time around?
hey hey I am finally back and getting a couple of other threads finalised and some communications that have built up. Doing well, although had a bit of a recent scare with my eye and an allergic and infectious reaction to something, still unsure of what it actually was, and a fortunate that treatment is finally working.

Munki, myself and the cats and dogs are doing well, although we are looking to move out to a new house. Living with her father has been...challenging but it was what needed to happen at the time. We had a bit of a scare relationship wise and fortunately we appear to be past that :)

I've grabbed far more than intended and will get together a list, possibly later tonight. This is my last sale until I complete a few much needed tasks, I swear it! lol
after three days of closely following Double Insomnia I was struggling to believe there is a freebie somewhere for me, but GoG you just made my day with freebie of Xenonauts :0
Keaneonauts thought to be a popular in demand game by GOG is now crawling at a deliberately slow pace it seems.
skeletonbow: Sure, no game is going to be everyone's favourite and Skyrim is no exception. Having said that, Skyrim didn't end up landing at the 6th to 7th top game on Steam in Steam stats for the last 3 years in a row ongoing because it is a bad game that isn't fun. ;)

Just sayin... :)
CarrionCrow: I would love to see a poll concerning how many people run Skyrim with mods, versus those who run it without.

I think Skyrim as Bethesda made it is a frequent clunky game with a lot of repetition and the potential for tens of hours of wasted time on inventory management.

Every single person I see talk about Skyrim invariably mentions the 1 to 5 mods that they feel are essential for full enjoyment of the game.
To me, that says I should send kudos to the modders who made something much better on their own out of the mediocrity that Bethesda presented.
It's the same with Fallout 3.
Bethesda always makes choices regarding the gameplay and sometimes design, that no gamer can truly understand seeing how much money they have to think things through.

I played Fallout 3 with about 6 mods and the next time I'll play the complete overhaul "Wanderer's Edition" which changes quite a lot of the games mechanics.
10 bucks is outside the impulse buy range for me, probably lots of others as well.
Savant has become my music of choice for the sale again. It that doesn't keep you awake and in a good mood, PM me and I'll point you in the direction of the right plants and extraction methods to rev right up :P
arxon: after three days of closely following Double Insomnia I was struggling to believe there is a freebie somewhere for me, but GoG you just made my day with freebie of Xenonauts :0
This is where I'd put my freebie

But actually I would give it away, I just want to get one :)