It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Looks like Xenonauts is Keaning. I am suprised since I saw many people that wanted it. I guess the higher price Point drives people away if they didn't try to pick it up in the first place.
It's also a quiet time of the day. Americans in bed, Europeans either attending school or at work. There's only little activity in this thread and all games are taking their time, more or less.
For me it is the price (Xenonauts). Would like to play it, but I'm not sure it keeps me interested enough.
Legend of Grimrock 2 was a no-brainer on the other hand... :-)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Bussiebaer
I wait for red Faction 1.
The_Blog: Looks like Xenonauts is Keaning. I am suprised since I saw many people that wanted it. I guess the higher price Point drives people away if they didn't try to pick it up in the first place.
ElTerprise: I was thinking about getting it but it's the price tag that indeed drives me away because i'm still waitng for atleast Wasteland 2 and Shadowgate (again) and my wallet is not filled enough for everything.
What's so good about shadowgate, that everybody wants it? Tell me, or I NOX gonna buy it :)
Or... Xenonauts is simply selling at a rate consistent with the speed of gameplay... :) It's a game genre and sale promo that is laid back and takes time to savour. :)
skeletonbow: Damn you Skyrim! Grrr, Bethesda! GRRRRR!!! :)
ElTerprise: Yup Skyrim takes its time ;).
I have skyrim and have not touched it.Problem is I am a game developer and I have not since the last 2 years had a long enough break to play any games other than skim a few, for inspiration, Plus I am working on a project now that needs to be done by 1st April gog sale isn't helping, switching windows every few minutes to see, how slow things are moving.

I might have ADD finally diagnosed thanks to gog
Post edited March 05, 2015 by wizardofid
ElTerprise: I was thinking about getting it but it's the price tag that indeed drives me away because i'm still waitng for atleast Wasteland 2 and Shadowgate (again) and my wallet is not filled enough for everything.
ziolkowskim: What's so good about shadowgate, that everybody wants it? Tell me, or I NOX gonna buy it :)
I personally like the art style and although i'm not that big into adventures i give some of them a try.
ziolkowskim: What's so good about shadowgate, that everybody wants it? Tell me, or I NOX gonna buy it :)
1. The kind of remake that people want to see for many old games
2. 80% discount on a new game
ElTerprise: Yup Skyrim takes its time ;).
wizardofid: I have skyrim and have not touched it.Problem is I am a game developer and I have not since the last 2 years had a long enough break to play any games other than skim a few, for inspiration, Plus I am working on a project now that needs to be by 1st April gog sale isn't helping, switching windows every few minutes to see, how slow things are moving.

It's probably for the best then as Skyrim is very addictive and immensely fun so if you start playing it your game is going to fall behind schedule or company will fail unless you're David Allen incarnate. ;oP
Good morning boys and girls, even if the rules of the internet state the latter is a physical impossibility.

Summon-updated-list-no-jutsu!

How have things been? Slow from what I see.
j0ekerr: How have things been? Slow from what I see.
So slow that I don't think there'll be a second encore... Otherwise it won't be 96h insomnia sale but 192h insomnia sale :D
Morning, all.
Another day, another insomnia-filled one. :P
I'm hoping that, incredibly, Myst, Grimrock 2 and The Last Federation will appear in the next two hours before I have to leave and be internet blind for yet another doctor's appointment.

With my luck, they'll appear in the next three hours after I leave. :(
Look on the bright side, my bank account won't send burly men to my door in the middle of the night. :P
P.S. Have all the games on Cycle 2 gone through?
I know Seasoned has, but has Fresh?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Getcomposted
I personally think skyrim not very inspiring.
If I were to recommend a replacement would say the Witcher, or King's bounty the legend.
the witcher is as close as graphics and gameplay.
but a king's bounty the legend is more open world.

Certainly even dragon age is not bad.
wizardofid: I have skyrim and have not touched it.Problem is I am a game developer and I have not since the last 2 years had a long enough break to play any games other than skim a few, for inspiration, Plus I am working on a project now that needs to be by 1st April gog sale isn't helping, switching windows every few minutes to see, how slow things are moving.

skeletonbow: It's probably for the best then as Skyrim is very addictive and immensely fun so if you start playing it your game is going to fall behind schedule or company will fail unless you're David Allen incarnate. ;oP
Pretty much, company just released on steam early access, so they pushing to get the first DLC out. Have to do 200 game assets in less than a month, and make a sample level to show case it, literally pulling 14 hours a day.

fav game of all time borderlands, and I have the new one laying there waving and shouting for attention.
j0ekerr: Good morning boys and girls, even if the rules of the internet state the latter is a physical impossibility.

Summon-updated-list-no-jutsu!

How have things been? Slow from what I see.
Good morning. =)

Really frigging slow here...

If it's showing, it's still to come. If it's older and not showing? Sorry, you've missed your last chance.
If it's newer and showing? It's part of round two. If it's newer and not showing? Settle in for a long wait, you might have a chance to get what you want in round three.

Seasoned (Third Cycle)

7th Guest (-75%)
Age of Wonders 2 The Wizard's Throne (-67%)
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (-75%)
Bard's Tale, The (-80%)
Battle Isle Platinum (-75%)
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%)
Black Mirror 2 (-75%)
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%)
Clive Barker's Undying (-75%)
Corsairs Gold (-75%)
Dark Reign + Expansion (-75%)
Darkstone (-75%)
Deus Ex GOTY Edition (-75%)
Dracula Trilogy (-80%)
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall (-75%)
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition (-75%)
Gex (-67%)
Gobliiins Pack (-75%)
Haegemonia Gold Edition (-80%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%)
Hitman Contracts (-80%)
Hogs of War (-75%)
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%)
Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%)
King of Dragon Pass (-75%)
Knights and Merchants - The Peasants Rebellion (-50%)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%)
Little Big Adventure (-75%)
Little Big Adventure 2 (-75%)
Monster Bash (-75%)
Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%)
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident (-80%)
Nox (-75%)
Pharaoh+Cleopatra (-75%)
Realms of the Haunting (-75%)
Red Faction (-80%)
Red Faction 2 (-80%)
Return to Krondor (-75%)
Return to Mysterious Island (-80%)
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%)
Sam and Max Hit the Road (-50%)
Septerra Core (-75%)
Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition (-75%)
Shadow Man (-75%)
SpellForce Platinum (-80%)
Spycraft The Great Game (-75%)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%)
STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition (-50%)
Stronghold HD (-75%)
The Black Mirror (-75%)
The Last Express (-75%)
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (-50%)
Thunderscape (-75%)
Tomb Raider 1-3 (-70%)
Two Worlds (-80%)
Unreal Gold (-80%)
Uplink (-75%)
Uru: Complete Chronicles (-80%)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (-75%)
Vangers (-75%)
Wacky Wheels (-75%)
Wasteland (-75%)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (-85%)
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%)
Wizardry 8 (-80%)
Worms 2 (-75%)

Fresh (Second Cycle)
A Bird Story (-60%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow