It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Ahhh... so that technique actually works then!

Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park!
LiefLayer: Xenonauts! Xenonauts! Xenonauts! Xenonauts!
That'd work on me if Xenonauts was $2.99 or less. :) I *love* the X-COM game franchise and all of the clones I've seen so far also, but I haven't played through them all yet so... by the time I do, Xenonauts will be $1.49 on promo. ;oP
And I'm back after 3 hours of sleep.
And it looks like I basicly missed nothing ^^
Post edited March 05, 2015 by The_Blog
Ruixi: Good morning my fellow insomians! :D

Please tell me I didn't miss Dreamfall Chapters, Shadowrun: Dragonfall or Shadowgate while I got my much needed sleep!
As we're still in the second round for the fresh games you missed atleast Shadowgate (me too) but Shadowfall Dragonfall ist still waiting for its second round. Dreamfall iirc had its second round early so for both Shadowgate and Dreamfall you have to wait for round 3.
wizardofid: Lol not gonna make me buy themepark.....But if I miss it, don't mind paying the $6 price tag, did get some cool deals.
Always wanted to play alan wake, and I needed to finish up my tomb raider collection and medal of honor.

I do think I need to stop some time :D. Between, green man gaming, gamersgate, steam, and GOG, 500 odd titles.
My collections is pretty much complete except for some odd ones, I wonder if Gog has syndicate, that would be a treat :D
CarrionCrow: GOG carries both Syndicate and Syndicate Wars. They aren't on sale right now, but in all probability they'll both be half off at least during the Summer sale in a few months.
I can confirm that Syndicate is a free giveaway on Origin currently. I went ahead and added it to my Origin account just because why not... even though I own it on GOG already. :) Kind of funny... I own about 15 games on Origin and I think I only played one of them once LOL
CarrionCrow: GOG carries both Syndicate and Syndicate Wars. They aren't on sale right now, but in all probability they'll both be half off at least during the Summer sale in a few months.
skeletonbow: I can confirm that Syndicate is a free giveaway on Origin currently. I went ahead and added it to my Origin account just because why not... even though I own it on GOG already. :) Kind of funny... I own about 15 games on Origin and I think I only played one of them once LOL
If you like it, that's cool. Not big on it personally. I'm not thrilled about the one client I have, so I'm definitely not eager to gear up as individual companies try to turn their digital downloads into cyber-fiefdoms where I have to dig through all their shit when I just want to play games without hassles.
wizardofid: lol I forgot about my origin account as well, thanks for reminding me how utterly swamped I really am :(
opticq: Just reached over 100 games on GOG. 40 of them I have beaten.
Currently I have 51 games. All these, including Windows-only, I can play them on mac (those windows-only via wineskin or cider wrapper and all work fine).
On steam or Origin, all that I could not do it because you should use the crack to be able to use the wrapper.
Gog allowed me to play quietly where I prefer.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
wizardofid: lol I forgot about my origin account as well, thanks for reminding me how utterly swamped I really am :(
Wow that is quite a nice completion rate.
ziolkowskim: No problem :) For me that is the first GOG-sale, but i already bought like 15 games here (the exclusives for gog, like old games really)... And there's steam for everything else (250 games still to be played) and origin for origin exclusives (mainly mass effect and dragone age... - still have to do that as well). Anybody has time for sale?
Well i joined gog, for 1 game really, dungeon keeper 2, and I am overstaying my welcome :D

Well the last sale I didn't know what was really happening until it was too late. I am sure if really took the day to explore GOG properly, bankruptcy or insolvency, would soon follow.

Gog sales is like Pokemon gotta catch them all !!!
Wow, that might put you in the Guinness book of world records for GOG feats accomplished actually. Most folk on GOG buy games but we don't actually _solve_ them, who would ever think of doing that! :oP

Bringing up my "completed games" list and flipping through it appears I have 11 games that I own on GOG which I've solved out of 330 products on GOG. That does not count expanding multi-pack games into their individual constituents either. Damn, I got some catching up to do!

Damn you Skyrim! Grrr, Bethesda! GRRRRR!!! :)
Good morning,
it seems I missed Shadowgate indeed deep in the night after watching this the whole day but I got a message that there's a key waiting, hopefully it still is available. :)
skeletonbow: Wow, that might put you in the Guinness book of world records for GOG feats accomplished actually. Most folk on GOG buy games but we don't actually _solve_ them, who would ever think of doing that! :oP

Bringing up my "completed games" list and flipping through it appears I have 11 games that I own on GOG which I've solved out of 330 products on GOG. That does not count expanding multi-pack games into their individual constituents either. Damn, I got some catching up to do!

Good idea, I'll have to count this sometime, since I'm replacing my physical collection with DRM free digital stuff for a while, there are some I've finished multiple times years ago and my backlog shrank a bit in the last year.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
skeletonbow: Damn you Skyrim! Grrr, Bethesda! GRRRRR!!! :)
Yup Skyrim takes its time ;).
Looks like Xenonauts is Keaning. I am suprised since I saw many people that wanted it. I guess the higher price Point drives people away if they didn't try to pick it up in the first place.
The_Blog: Looks like Xenonauts is Keaning. I am suprised since I saw many people that wanted it. I guess the higher price Point drives people away if they didn't try to pick it up in the first place.
I was thinking about getting it but it's the price tag that indeed drives me away because i'm still waitng for atleast Wasteland 2 and Shadowgate (again) and my money won't for every game i'm looking for.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
skeletonbow: Wow, that might put you in the Guinness book of world records for GOG feats accomplished actually. Most folk on GOG buy games but we don't actually _solve_ them, who would ever think of doing that! :oP

Well maybe 7 or so of those games I went as far as I could until I couldn't beat it or I felt I wasn't having fun.

Like American McGee's Grimm is way too repetitive to go through 26x6 levels. I played 12 of those and called it beaten.
The_Blog: Looks like Xenonauts is Keaning. I am suprised since I saw many people that wanted it. I guess the higher price Point drives people away if they didn't try to pick it up in the first place.
All of them have been Keaning over the last few hours.