It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: In that case, I'm going with the timeless classic of "Bethesda is full of assholes". =)
+1 just for the damn Geolock of the uncut version of Wolfenstein TNO on this other platform.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
skeletonbow: Ahhh... so that technique actually works then!

Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park!
ElTerprise: Yeah the game was gone in about three minutes or so. It was really viral here...
I already own that one, so no way. :D
Whoo, woke up from my nap just in time to notice Xenonauts. *crawls out of bed, buys, crawls back into bed*
ElTerprise: Yeah the game was gone in about three minutes or so. It was really viral here...
Khajiin: I already own that one, so no way. :D
Not enough activity here at the moment so it won't happen again i guess.
CarrionCrow: In that case, I'm going with the timeless classic of "Bethesda is full of assholes". =)
ElTerprise: +1 just for the damn Geolock of the uncut version of Wolfenstein TNO on this other platform.
Yet another reason why I won't buy from them. Hell, I feel like an asshole for even considering renting old Id games since they're owned by the same people who own Bethesda.
wizardofid: nox better be next !!!!!
Khajiin: I just bought this game yesterday just because everyone keept spamming it's name. :D
Lol not gonna make me buy themepark.....But if I miss it, don't mind paying the $6 price tag, did get some cool deals.
Always wanted to play alan wake, and I needed to finish up my tomb raider collection and medal of honor.

I do think I need to stop some time :D. Between, green man gaming, gamersgate, steam, and GOG, 500 odd titles.
My collections is pretty much complete except for some odd ones, I wonder if Gog has syndicate, that would be a treat :D

*Edit

noes !!
Syndicate is on gog that means, bread without butter and black coffee for the rest of the month
Post edited March 05, 2015 by wizardofid
Khajiin: I just bought this game yesterday just because everyone keept spamming it's name. :D
wizardofid: Lol not gonna make me buy themepark.....But if I miss it, don't mind paying the $6 price tag, did get some cool deals.
Always wanted to play alan wake, and I needed to finish up my tomb raider collection and medal of honor.

I do think I need to stop some time :D. Between, green man gaming, gamersgate, steam, and GOG, 500 odd titles.
My collections is pretty much complete except for some odd ones, I wonder if Gog has syndicate, that would be a treat :D
GOG carries both Syndicate and Syndicate Wars. They aren't on sale right now, but in all probability they'll both be half off at least during the Summer sale in a few months.
wizardofid: Lol not gonna make me buy themepark.....But if I miss it, don't mind paying the $6 price tag, did get some cool deals.

*Edit

noes !!
Syndicate is on gog that means, bread without butter and black coffee for the rest of the month
I believe that Syndicate was given free on origin lately...
ElTerprise: +1 just for the damn Geolock of the uncut version of Wolfenstein TNO on this other platform.
CarrionCrow: Yet another reason why I won't buy from them. Hell, I feel like an asshole for even considering renting old Id games since they're owned by the same people who own Bethesda.
It's a shame because i like the Elder Scrolls games but i don't this behaviour of Bethesda is really necessary.

*Edit

noes !!
ziolkowskim: I believe that Syndicate was given free on origin lately...
lol I forgot about my origin account as well, thanks for reminding me how utterly swamped I really am :(
wizardofid: lol I forgot about my origin account as well, thanks for reminding me how utterly swamped I really am :(
Just reached over 100 games on GOG. 40 of them I have beaten.
Good morning my fellow insomians! :D

Please tell me I didn't miss Dreamfall Chapters, Shadowrun: Dragonfall or Shadowgate while I got my much needed sleep!
wizardofid: lol I forgot about my origin account as well, thanks for reminding me how utterly swamped I really am :(
No problem :) For me that is the first GOG-sale, but i already bought like 15 games here (the exclusives for gog, like old games really)... And there's steam for everything else (250 games still to be played) and origin for origin exclusives (mainly mass effect and dragone age... - still have to do that as well). Anybody has time for sale?
Ruixi: Good morning my fellow insomians! :D

Please tell me I didn't miss Dreamfall Chapters, Shadowrun: Dragonfall or Shadowgate while I got my much needed sleep!
Good morning. =)

Only Dragonfall is left for round two, but you'll have a last chance at both Dreamfall and Shadowgate during round 3.
Ruixi: Good morning my fellow insomians! :D

I believe not.