It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ctrl + F Arx Fatalis, couldn't find it anywhere on the three days and the remaining games in the cycle.

Also beginning to notice the game (probably, at least AFAIK) never goes on sale, not here nor on Steam. Anyone knows why?
dis0rd3h: Ctrl + F Arx Fatalis, couldn't find it anywhere on the three days and the remaining games in the cycle.

Also beginning to notice the game (probably, at least AFAIK) never goes on sale, not here nor on Steam. Anyone knows why?
Assuming the publisher doesn't wish to put it on sale. GOG can't do it for them, so it remains at full price all the time.
dis0rd3h: Ctrl + F Arx Fatalis, couldn't find it anywhere on the three days and the remaining games in the cycle.

I can imagine that whoever owns it doesn't agree to a sale price, and considers regular price the lowest they will accept for it. It's only $5.99 afterall.
woohoo got my Xenonauts, Thanks GoG and Now Im done!

djdarko: I can imagine that whoever owns it doesn't agree to a sale price, and considers regular price the lowest they will accept for it. It's only $5.99 afterall.
That is Bethesda Softworks parent company Zenimax who owns it since they bought the dev company Arcane Studios in 2010.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Good morning everyone. Looks like i have to wait for Round 3 of the fresh ones to see Shadowgate again. Damn.
Cognition wherefore art thou
nox better be next !!!!!

Arx Fatalis never goes on sale anywhere. I imagine anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's guess as to why. I can't see a company posting in a forum "oh, we don't put it on sale because (we're greedy|we don't care|<insert some other reason that no matter how rational it might be people will react negatively in some manner, boycott them or otherwise cause the company a risky PR situation), so nobody is likely to ever know why with absolute certainty. Could be a legal agreement that binds them to a certain minimum price, or could require multiple parties to agree to something while one party refuses to even discuss or negotiate. Could be that it's so unimportant to them that they have bigger fish to fry, or it could simply be one of several potential pricing business models they have chosen for the game.

id Software games for example are usually never cheaper than $5 each no matter how old they are, although some of the older titles occasionally dip down to $3.75 or so. Some companies value their works at a certain minimum price and would rather sell few or zero copies than accept lowering the price and devaluing their assets. Some would rather remove the product off the market if it can't get a certain price or higher, then create a shortage and reintroduce it several years later at a higher price in the enhanced edition or "remaster" or similar.

Write down any viable theory on little bits of paper, pin them to a dart board and throw a dart at it... there, that's why! :)
wizardofid: nox better be next !!!!!
I just bought this game yesterday just because everyone keept spamming it's name. :D
wizardofid: nox better be next !!!!!
Khajiin: I just bought this game yesterday just because everyone keept spamming it's name. :D
Ahhh... so that technique actually works then!

Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park! Theme Park!
Khajiin: I just bought this game yesterday just because everyone keept spamming it's name. :D
skeletonbow: Ahhh... so that technique actually works then!

Yeah the game was gone in about three minutes or so. It was really viral here...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise

skeletonbow: Arx Fatalis never goes on sale anywhere. I imagine anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's guess as to why. I can't see a company posting in a forum "oh, we don't put it on sale because (we're greedy|we don't care|<insert some other reason that no matter how rational it might be people will react negatively in some manner, boycott them or otherwise cause the company a risky PR situation), so nobody is likely to ever know why with absolute certainty. Could be a legal agreement that binds them to a certain minimum price, or could require multiple parties to agree to something while one party refuses to even discuss or negotiate. Could be that it's so unimportant to them that they have bigger fish to fry, or it could simply be one of several potential pricing business models they have chosen for the game.

id Software games for example are usually never cheaper than $5 each no matter how old they are, although some of the older titles occasionally dip down to $3.75 or so. Some companies value their works at a certain minimum price and would rather sell few or zero copies than accept lowering the price and devaluing their assets. Some would rather remove the product off the market if it can't get a certain price or higher, then create a shortage and reintroduce it several years later at a higher price in the enhanced edition or "remaster" or similar.

Write down any viable theory on little bits of paper, pin them to a dart board and throw a dart at it... there, that's why! :)
In that case, I'm going with the timeless classic of "Bethesda is full of assholes". =)
high rated
deja65: (Red Faction 1)
Check your PMs!

Bussiebaer: (Bad Mojo Redux)
Check your PMs!
skeletonbow: Ahhh... so that technique actually works then!

Xenonauts! Xenonauts! Xenonauts! Xenonauts!