It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opeter2: Look at CarrionCrows post above (no. 9526):
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post9526
Ahhh... thanks, I saw that post but read it as being the opposite :)

CarrionCrow: ...
Thank you! Very helpful. So many games left to go...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by pablodusk
Khajiin: So Tie Fighter and Shadow Run:Dragonfall are still available sooner or later?

That means I missed Shadowrun Returns. :/
No, all of the fresh games should appear at least once more.
So Dragonfall still hasn't turned up?
Fesin: So Dragonfall still hasn't turned up?
No, not yet.
Matruchus: No, not yet.
Thanks!
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Khajiin: So Tie Fighter and Shadow Run:Dragonfall are still available sooner or later?

That means I missed Shadowrun Returns. :/
Shadowrun Returns will still be available in round 3. This is only round 2 of fresh deals cause they are having a good time trying to impersonate Keane.

Tracker: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_EUR
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Gnostic: Wild Surge, Spell cast 250 times

Look at what you done, don't you know how long it takes to clean them up?
Tarnicus: Haha brilliant! :)

Life has distracted me from this thread and the sale, and fortunately it has slowed down to a crawl. Hopefully I don't miss out on anything when I return from grabbing dinner!
Hey Tarnicus, we're finally online at the same time! (Although not for long as I'm busy getting ready for the school run!)

How are things down under? l hope you, Munkisiren and Behemoth are all well. :-)

Have you grabbed any goodies this time around?
It really sucks when the Seasoned game you want if on a huge list and the Fresh games you want are not on the remaining second round list. Like I could go sleep for hours if I wanted to and not really worry about the fresh. But nooooooo. Pharaoh and Cleo have to be dicks and not show up.
Anyone who's had a sale like this before - around how long is usual until you can starting downloading games again?
Tried one and it just craaaawled, then failed.
ArtisticMinstrel: Anyone who's had a sale like this before - around how long is usual until you can starting downloading games again?
You can download them all the time without problems. Its probably a problem with your internet provider.
ArtisticMinstrel: Anyone who's had a sale like this before - around how long is usual until you can starting downloading games again?
Matruchus: You can download them all the time without problems. Its probably a problem with your internet provider.
Ok, must be my end / location. Usually works fine, but not today. (Could also be game specific as well, I suppose)
Some time ago I had problems with gog downloader. I had to delete the preferences file.
Thanks for the link and to whomever made it.

Good to see 1 of the 2 fresh games I've missed so far still has to reappear in round 2.
LiefLayer: Some time ago I had problems with gog downloader. I had to delete the preferences file.
Thanks, I'll give it a go if it doesn't speed up by sale's end.
I technically have other games to finish first, I just like having local copies of new games / extras which can wait I guess.
Xenonaut critical hit! Waaah!!!

Thank you GOG! *hats off*
Post edited March 05, 2015 by tkullander