It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bew1977: What have I missed in the last 4-5 hours?
well, inevitably, all the games that you wanted have showed up and been bought up. ;-)
Crap, how long ago was Pharaoh and Cleo? Was the last game on my seasoned list I cared about
bew1977: Crap, how long ago was Pharaoh and Cleo? Was the last game on my seasoned list I cared about
The listed items are still available. You haven't missed it.

Course, you might be in for a long wait depending on where it shows up, but you haven't missed it.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
bew1977: Crap, how long ago was Pharaoh and Cleo? Was the last game on my seasoned list I cared about
cca. 17 hours ago going from data by the tracker. But its still available for round 3.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
CarrionCrow: The listed items are still available. You haven't missed it.

Course, you might be in for a long wait depending on where it shows up, but you haven't missed it.
Whew, misread that then. Makes me happy
Hm. Managed to snag Bad Mojo as a crit - probably a good thing, since I've never been able to bring myself to spend money on it. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to actually spend the money on Shadows: HK if I don't miss it on its last go-through. I shouldn't - but I'm still tempted, because it looks like fun. >.< Oh well. Between the first round and the generosity of foxy and coroner, I managed to pick up all the other games I wanted from this sale - plus a few. (Crow, after I got Thunderscape for free and you mentioned Entomorph, I had to pick that one up.... not sure if I should thank you for that or not! ;)
I am only interested in following games (but that doesn't mean, that I wil buy them, all):

Seasoned (Third Cycle)

Dark Reign + Expansion (-75%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%)
Red Faction (-80%)
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%)

Fresh (Second Cycle)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Xenonauts (-60%)

It seems, Terraria is now faster than the game on the left.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opeter2
low rated
Tarnicus: *Looger23 successfully casts Summon Bad Mojo*
Gnostic: Wild Surge, Spell cast 250 times

Look at what you done, don't you know how long it takes to clean them up?
Haha brilliant! :)

Life has distracted me from this thread and the sale, and fortunately it has slowed down to a crawl. Hopefully I don't miss out on anything when I return from grabbing dinner!
Dead State has already made its third appearance?
penumbren: Hm. Managed to snag Bad Mojo as a crit - probably a good thing, since I've never been able to bring myself to spend money on it. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to actually spend the money on Shadows: HK if I don't miss it on its last go-through. I shouldn't - but I'm still tempted, because it looks like fun. >.< Oh well. Between the first round and the generosity of foxy and coroner, I managed to pick up all the other games I wanted from this sale - plus a few. (Crow, after I got Thunderscape for free and you mentioned Entomorph, I had to pick that one up.... not sure if I should thank you for that or not! ;)
-laughs- If you're like me, you'll prefer having a complete series, even if the series is bad.

Glad to hear you've gotten pretty much everything you've been looking for. =)
I got Shadows because it seemed interesting. Probably won't get around to it til after I clear Pier Solar, though.
Swampland: Dead State has already made its third appearance?
No, it hasn't. What I listed is remaining items for round 2. After all the listed items are cleared, round 3 starts and you get a last chance at all 77 of the fresh items.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Does anyone happen to have handy which seasoned games have yet to make their final appearance?
Good morning everyone.

Third sleep, third time I miss Arcanum ... dammit !

It seems like GoG hates people who need to sleep :)
bugamn: I don't know about other people, but I wanted it and I got it. Is Bad Mojo really good?
vanchann: Definitely the game is inspired from Franz Kafka, but I'm not sure if I want to play it.

Anyway if anyone is interested in ebooks:
German - http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/22367
English - http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/5200
I swear someone (possibly yourself?) mentioned this months ago, as the author and title are very familiar. I had my forum title as MetaforthIsis (the Egyptian Goddess, not the organisation ISIS) and I think that is why it has stuck in my head. Cheers for the link! :)
pablodusk: Does anyone happen to have handy which seasoned games have yet to make their final appearance?
Look at CarrionCrows post above (no. 9526):
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post9526
So Tie Fighter and Shadow Run:Dragonfall are still available sooner or later?

That means I missed Shadowrun Returns. :/