It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

its_the_peanutiest: Its crazy. I've outright purchased probably 20 games off of this sale and not a single critical. Heck I even bought FarCry 2 without even realizing I had it already. Yet I see crits mentioned on here left and right. Dems da breaks! I'll stay away from Vegas. :P
People are probably better at advertising the good fortune over the bad.
ashley2ashes: i won a game! *dances*

thanks GoG!

i hope the first hitman game comes up AND i see it, because i nabbed the last two and i'll i'm self-aware enough to know i will never play them unless i also manage to get the first one because i can never make myself play or watch things out of order and i'm too damn poor to get it off sale too -_-
You're probably better off just starting with the latter games. There's one level in particular that... well, it made me quit, uninstall and never bother with it again.

Oh god I'm having flashbacks of the rage...
its_the_peanutiest: Its crazy. I've outright purchased probably 20 games off of this sale and not a single critical. Heck I even bought FarCry 2 without even realizing I had it already. Yet I see crits mentioned on here left and right. Dems da breaks! I'll stay away from Vegas. :P
You're not the only one. I went for 34 items, thought I was done, clicked a buy now for the fun of it and got a free game.

It is extremely hit and miss.
after two days of practice yesterday I caught the critical wizardry in 6 + 7
do not give up.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
Psionboy: I wonder what'll happen when the seasoned finish way before the fresh. Maybe some encores? Double up on fresh? Nothing at all?
I wouldn't be surprised if it goes blank at the end of round 3. That's the Insomnia format. The newer items will in all probability be running out the clock on their own.
*sigh*

only 200 Terraria left. I want banished within the next 5 1/2h!

btw, if you get bored while watching the gog front page and forums, try this

hxxp:??crawl.develz.org/wordpress/

(for some reason I'm not allowed to post links so repair the url yourself...)
sharp299: it should be, in many countries they are a famous dish but I think you must have nerves of steel ... I have fear them, even when they are dead... p.q
Geralt_of_Rivia: Watch Joe's Apartment, that's a really funny movie.
Wow! Gotta see this. Might go well with mojo :) make a roach party. Insects and rum.

thanks GoG!

i hope the first hitman game comes up AND i see it, because i nabbed the last two and i'll i'm self-aware enough to know i will never play them unless i also manage to get the first one because i can never make myself play or watch things out of order and i'm too damn poor to get it off sale too -_-
exosquadron: You're probably better off just starting with the latter games. There's one level in particular that... well, it made me quit, uninstall and never bother with it again.

Oh god I'm having flashbacks of the rage...
i noticed that the first one is rated poorer than the others. thats pretty unusual but i think its great to finally come across a game that gets better the longer you play.
Looger23: *sigh*

only 200 Terraria left. I want banished within the next 5 1/2h!

btw, if you get bored while watching the gog front page and forums, try this

hxxp:??crawl.develz.org/wordpress/

(for some reason I'm not allowed to post links so repair the url yourself...)
Your rep score has to be a certain amount before you can post links. That's why it's not working for you.

thanks GoG!

The first Hitman game isn't a part of this sale. There's no chance of you obtaining it during Insomnia.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
The first Hitman game is very clunky to play ...
opeter2: The first Hitman game is very clunky to play ...
It's been a while since I've played it. How does it play any different than Hitman 2?

The first Hitman game isn't a part of this sale. There's no chance of you obtaining it during Insomnia.
well. i guess that means i can go to sleep :[
The Great Battles and Terraria have been running for hours - 600 copies of Terraria, which I already own, this will take forever. Just when I had time to snag some of the ones I still wanted.

Come on GOG, give us Europeans a morning break, push these along and get to the next lot.
What have I missed in the last 4-5 hours?

ashley2ashes: well. i guess that means i can go to sleep :[
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I figure it's better to tell you than for you to waste your time waiting for something that will never show up.
bew1977: What have I missed in the last 4-5 hours?
This is what remains. If you're looking for a seasoned item and it's not on this list, you've missed your last chance at it.

If you're looking for a fresh item but it's not listed, you'll have to wait until all the listed fresh items are cleared, after which round 3 will start and you'll have a last chance at all those items.

Seasoned (Third Cycle)

7th Guest (-75%)
Age of Wonders 2 The Wizard's Throne (-67%)
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (-75%)
Bard's Tale, The (-80%)
Battle Isle Platinum (-75%)
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%)
Black Mirror 2 (-75%)
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%)
Clive Barker's Undying (-75%)
Corsairs Gold (-75%)
Dark Reign + Expansion (-75%)
Darkstone (-75%)
Deus Ex GOTY Edition (-75%)
Dracula Trilogy (-80%)
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall (-75%)
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition (-75%)
Gex (-67%)
Gobliiins Pack (-75%)
Haegemonia Gold Edition (-80%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%)
Hitman Contracts (-80%)
Hogs of War (-75%)
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%)
Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%)
King of Dragon Pass (-75%)
Knights and Merchants - The Peasants Rebellion (-50%)
Labyrinth of Time, The (-75%)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%)
Little Big Adventure (-75%)
Little Big Adventure 2 (-75%)
Monster Bash (-75%)
Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%)
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident (-80%)
Nox (-75%)
Pharaoh+Cleopatra (-75%)
Realms of the Haunting (-75%)
Red Faction (-80%)
Red Faction 2 (-80%)
Return to Krondor (-75%)
Return to Mysterious Island (-80%)
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%)
Sam and Max Hit the Road (-50%)
Septerra Core (-75%)
Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition (-75%)
Shadow Man (-75%)
SpellForce Platinum (-80%)
Spycraft The Great Game (-75%)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%)
STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition (-50%)
Stronghold HD (-75%)
The Black Mirror (-75%)
The Last Express (-75%)
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (-50%)
Theme Park (-75%)
Thunderscape (-75%)
Tomb Raider 1-3 (-70%)
Two Worlds (-80%)
Unreal Gold (-80%)
Uplink (-75%)
Uru: Complete Chronicles (-80%)
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (-75%)
Vangers (-75%)
Wacky Wheels (-75%)
Wasteland (-75%)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (-85%)
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%)
Wizardry 8 (-80%)
Worms 2 (-75%)

Fresh (Second Cycle)
A Bird Story (-60%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow