It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got one critical, Grimrock.
And rechecked the list and Dark Reign is still coming up :) Was sure I saw it 3 times on PidgeotBot. I'm hoping it's similar to StarCraft.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
Lol. I checked my tablet on my way to school. Actually, it was the first tablet-check I've made during this sale. What happened? Of course, a crit of Bad Mojo Redux.
Looks like I'm lucky on getting crits on adventures (the genre I don't especially like). The 7th Guest was the first, now BMR, so it'll probably go the same way of re-gifting.

Anyone missed Bad Mojo Redux? :P
Today's list of stuff gotten:

Critical Hit: Legends of Grimrock (already got this from a Humble Bundle, but always nice to have here, as well)

Gifted: The Black Mirror from hummer010 (though there's some weird stuff going on with that. I refreshed the page while the key was redeeming, and it didn't show a message about my owning it. Now it's sitting in my library next to Indiana Jones and making me think I bought it yesterday, despite not finding a receipt for it anywhere in my inbox. I'll wait for a support answer before I allow myself to confirm the mess)

Bought: Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, Star Wars TIE Fighter, Black Mirror II, Wizardry 6+7, Darkstone, Arcanum.

Still hoping to get: Wizardry 8, Gex, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, Battle Isle Platinum, King of Dragon Pass, Star Wars X-Wing, The Labyrinth of Time, Return to Krondor, Nox, and Spycraft.

And with that, I bid you insomniacs a good night. Enjoy your cooking, or whatever it is this topic has drifted off into now ;)
good morning... what did I miss?
dreamfall is already passed round 3?
CarrionCrow: Good morning, and congratulations. =)
Thank you :)
helpo1: Anyone missed Bad Mojo Redux? :P
Yeah, I did... Got a glimp on it before it changed to Battle Collector, followed by a 'NOOOoooo' from me... :-(
i won a game! *dances*

thanks GoG!

i hope the first hitman game comes up AND i see it, because i nabbed the last two and i'll i'm self-aware enough to know i will never play them unless i also manage to get the first one because i can never make myself play or watch things out of order and i'm too damn poor to get it off sale too -_-
ay dios mio

they are moving so slowly :(
I see the two new grimfail wannabe's is trying to beat the nobody wants me record.
LiefLayer: good morning... what did I miss?
Good morning. =)

You're in luck regarding that one. Round 2 is taking its sweet time, so round 3 for newer items still hasn't even started yet. You haven't missed your last chance at it.
thank you
Post edited March 05, 2015 by LiefLayer
LiefLayer: good morning... what did I miss?
Don't think so - hope not.
Its crazy. I've outright purchased probably 20 games off of this sale and not a single critical. Heck I even bought FarCry 2 without even realizing I had it already. Yet I see crits mentioned on here left and right. Dems da breaks! I'll stay away from Vegas. :P
Another, thank you CarrionCrow, am also waiting for Dreamfall:)
I wonder what'll happen when the seasoned finish way before the fresh. Maybe some encores? Double up on fresh? Nothing at all?