It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Very tasty when cooked properly. And their legs are not as tough as grasshopper's :)
sharp299: it should be, in many countries they are a famous dish but I think you must have nerves of steel ... I have fear them, even when they are dead... p.q
Well it helps if you have lived with them :) but they did give me a jump once when I lived in Laos and did some major cleaning...
But I believe they are quite harmless...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by superstande
Well, I don't see the 2nd round on Fresh getting through everything by the end of the night, and there's nothing on that list that I'm that interested in. I guess this means good night for me. I've enjoyed the thread and the sale. It was awesome. Hope y'all end up doing well for the rest of the sale.
jakob187: Well, I don't see the 2nd round on Fresh getting through everything by the end of the night, and there's nothing on that list that I'm that interested in. I guess this means good night for me. I've enjoyed the thread and the sale. It was awesome. Hope y'all end up doing well for the rest of the sale.
Always a chance you could get the item in round 3. Have a good night.
I got pretty much everything I really wanted. Maybe 6 more fresh games I will buy if they pass by. And maybe 5 more I might try to get a critical hit on (waiting for a bigger discount on those). Even got 2 freebies. 12 new games (one a freebie), all in all a good insomnia for me :)
truhlik: Morning all. How is lurking going?
I just read about Massive Crit. That was really unexpected. And congrats all who were so lucky! Good job, GoG :)

Oh, and damn. As I expected. Shadowgate was on its night mission.
animalmother2105: What happened?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post8679
Seems fake. Brilliant joke though. :D
The massive crit was a joke.
So the crits, we just need the hit the "Buy Now" button on any of the Insomnia sale games for a chance?

Thanks
Geralt_of_Rivia: The massive crit was a joke.
After some investigation, I found out. When clicking the quote of the confirmation, it linked to a different blue message. :)
Pardinuz: Seems fake. Brilliant joke though. :D
Hahaha, I did a double-take...then I checked the post the message was "quoting", and the illusion was dispelled. =P
Geralt_of_Rivia: The massive crit was a joke.
Pardinuz: Seems fake. Brilliant joke though. :D
Oh. Thanks for clarification. Good one by the way ^^
Augmenti: So the crits, we just need the hit the "Buy Now" button on any of the Insomnia sale games for a chance?

Thanks
Yes, that's all you need to do. If you get a message at checkout about a critical hit? You've got a free item.
superstande: Very tasty when cooked properly. And their legs are not as tough as grasshopper's :)
sharp299: it should be, in many countries they are a famous dish but I think you must have nerves of steel ... I have fear them, even when they are dead... p.q
Watch Joe's Apartment, that's a really funny movie.
Well, I give up - hopefully I won't sleep through the next appearance of Xenonauts, but either way I have to get some shuteye.

Good night, all (or good morning, as the case may be), and good luck to you.
CarrionCrow: Yes, that's all you need to do. If you get a message at checkout about a critical hit? You've got a free item.
Good morning!

OMG, my first critical hit! Bad Mojo Redux!