It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: Oh god dammit gog. Let me go find my wallet...
*shouts

That little bitch Tom Cruise has it you cultist weirdo!
genkicolleen: Install GOG Essentials, and you can see the old logo, among other great little perks :D

*rummages around* I know someone has that thread link handy...
MarkoH01: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement

And again too late *sigh*
The last one gets the praise! ;-)

Thanks, you and the four others who sprung into action!
The movie is going pretty fast...
FearfulSymmetry: You're doing a pretty good job selling this to me, but I'm not quite convinced yet. :P
CalicoPup: It was done on a shoestring budget, so don't expect any giant blockbuster effects, but they used what they had very effectively. The set design in some of the areas looks like it was dreamed up by the same people who did the show Neverwhere. It has a very similar feel to it, but more upbeat than gloomy.
Thanks for the information. I've wishlisted it for now as I still have plenty to watch, but I might get it if it goes on sale again. :)
Next up for seasoned -

Black Mirror 1 - 150 at 75% off
New Seasoned deal: The Black Mirror (-75%) [150]

Yup, it's a removed Nordic game.
The Black Mirror, 150 pieces at 75% off.

Nice one.
Nicole28: Yes. Sinister, if you are reading this, you kind of left out Destop dungeons before Ink.
Sorry, was caught up fighting the cart bug on that one.

And look, the first lost Nordic makes an appearance.
Haven't seen freebies in a while. (on this thread I mean)
Okay folks, did I miss anything good?
Sneaky... Nordic is back for the promo it seems. =)
*waves to sachys*. Hello, nemesis! Can I interest you in an audit? *smiles crazily and tilts head*
Black Mirror at 75%
I thought they had pulled that from the catalogue, do Nordic only do sales now.
IAmSinistar: Sorry, was caught up fighting the cart bug on that one.

And look, the first lost Nordic makes an appearance.
It looks like BM2 is also available, but full priced of course.
IAmSinistar: Welcome to the third GOG Insomnia Sale! This time it's two side-by-side offerings, "Seasoned" and "Fresh". Let's get tracking!

[...]

Fresh
[...]
Defender's Quest (-85%) [100]
Ink {movie} (-50%) [100]
Missed Desktop Dungeons in between Defender's Quest and Ink on the 'Fresh' side. I didn't pay attention to the discount or initial number of copies at the time, though. Anyone else remember?